FAC 10 is worth watching tonight (Fight Pass)

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
FAC 10 | MMA Event | Tapology

Pretty good looking card.

David Onama is probably the highest rated US based LW prospect I haven't had a chance to watch. He's 7-0 as a pro with 6 finishes and was 10-0 as an amateur, he's a James Krause pupil.

Nyle Bartling is a HW I haven't seen yet but is 4-0 as a pro and was 5-0 as an ammy with all finishes.

Mikey England was highly rated but lost his last fight to a can, but prior to that had won all his pro and ammy fights by stoppage, so it'll be interesting to see if he can get back on track here.

Marshall Kemp is another Krause pupil with a shiny undefeated record.

Entered the thread excited at the prospect of some MMA.

Saw the 3am start time.

Leaving the thread disappointed.

Entered the thread excited at the prospect of some MMA.

Saw the 3am start time.

Leaving the thread disappointed.

Yeah, it's certainly morning viewing for me, but for the North American Sherbretheren there's fuck all else on tonight, so this looks a good option (or a better one than Combate at least)

Yeah, it's certainly morning viewing for me, but for the North American Sherbretheren there's fuck all else on tonight, so this looks a good option (or a better one than Combate at least)

Same. I’ll be checking out the Wagman / Seff contest first thing in the morning.

Prelims on YouTube in about an hour or looks like.

<mma4>

FAC 10 | MMA Event | Tapology

Pretty good looking card.

David Onama is probably the highest rated US based LW prospect I haven't had a chance to watch. He's 7-0 as a pro with 6 finishes and was 10-0 as an amateur, he's a James Krause pupil.

Nyle Bartling is a HW I haven't seen yet but is 4-0 as a pro and was 5-0 as an ammy with all finishes.

Mikey England was highly rated but lost his last fight to a can, but prior to that had won all his pro and ammy fights by stoppage, so it'll be interesting to see if he can get back on track here.

Marshall Kemp is another Krause pupil with a shiny undefeated record.

Bartling is a good prospect. He's got a lot of extra weight on him though lately, and not good weight either, so we'll see if cardio comes into play. I'm still excited for his fight, it should be a fun one.

It was an ok card. A lot of mismatches.

Back