Fabricio Werdum saves teen from drowning

5CSYZI6.jpg

I saved a girl from drowning once, no body wrote an article, nothing, the girl barely said thanks..

Give us cliffs jesus. I dont want to open an article. Im a sherdogger man. Wtf.
-teenage boy and girl were about 70 meters out. Both started screaming for help.
-big surf (I can vouch for this. I live in same city as Werdum, and yes, the surf has been big lately)
-lifeguard showed up, but only one. Werdum saw there was only one lifeguard so he grabbed the lifeguard’s flotation device and paddled out.
-lifeguard used paddle board.
-lifeguard grabbed teenage girl and Werdum grabbed teenage boy
-Werdum said scarier than any fight he’s been in. He said it felt like his heart was racing a million beats per min.

{<redford} I don't consider myself better than anyone. I did some shitty things that haunt me to this day. But if I see someone in danger I'll always try to save them. Once 20 people wanted to attack my friend for some stupid shit he did and I was there for him. He was with another guy who ran when he saw them coming

I've almost never did anything to be ashamed of, certainly nothing to haunt me, but I can still appreciate your present self. Well done. I do believe in second chances and I do believe that people change. I've seen it, too many times to count it.

As for sticking with your friend against all odds? That's hiw you separate chaff from wheat. If anything, the world today lacks men with spine and humble to boot.

Werdum instinctively pulled Guard as always... Life Guard

-teenage boy and girl were about 70 meters out. Both started screaming for help.
-big surf (I can vouch for this. I live in same city as Werdum, and yes, the surf has been big lately)
-lifeguard showed up, but only one. Werdum saw there was only one lifeguard so he grabbed the lifeguard’s flotation device and paddled out.
-lifeguard used paddle board.
-lifeguard grabbed teenage girl and Werdum grabbed teenage boy
-Werdum said scarier than any fight he’s been in. He said it felt like his heart was racing a million beats per min.
Damn nice. You and werdum are the heros.

I've almost never did anything to be ashamed of, certainly nothing to haunt me, but I can still appreciate your present self. Well done. I do believe in second chances and I do believe that people change. I've seen it, too many times to count it.

As for sticking with your friend against all odds? That's hiw you separate chaff from wheat. If anything, the world today lacks men with spine and humble to boot.
Thanks for the replies. Psychedelics really changed me, people love to be around me. I'm one of the most positive guys you can meet IRL. But in past I only cared about myself, I was an asshole to my ex and she saw me like I was some kind of God. One day she told me she's pregnant and we decided to abort. After that she got a tumor because of some complications and the doctors told her she cannot have a baby anymore. After that she was a mess for like half a year until we broke up. She's ok after the surgery and happy with another dude. I'm happy for her but this shit will haunt me for life.

thats awesome!!, respect

Werdume is a badass... Figures he's a superhero when he's not throwing boomerangs

Thanks for the replies. Psychedelics really changed me, people love to be around me. I'm one of the most positive guys you can meet IRL. But in past I only cared about myself, I was an asshole to my ex and she saw me like I was some kind of God. One day she told me she's pregnant and we decided to abort. After that she got a tumor because of some complications and the doctors told her she cannot have a baby anymore. After that she was a mess for like half a year until we broke up. She's ok after the surgery and happy with another dude. I'm happy for her but this shit will haunt me for life.

I can see why. I can really see. That is HEAVY, tough on anyone; some of it, though, you couldn't have foreseen.

Wish all the best to the new you on your path to redemption. I won't get all preachy, but, save for having God pull me through my darkest hours (there have been things happening that no one can explain), I surely wouldn't be posting today - I'd rather be a juicy banquet for the maggots. I had several occasions that would've disqualified me from being a Sherbro :).

Last edited:
Notable mentions:
1) Kicking Edmond in the Octagon
2) Making Fedor tap like Sage and Conor
3) Flying kick to Travis Browne's face at the opening bell.

Legend.

Hope they find a way out of this suspension

Notable mentions:
1) Kicking Edmond in the Octagon
2) Making Fedor tap like Sage and Conor
3) Flying kick to Travis Browne's face at the opening bell.

To be fair. Fedor's tap was such a dramatic thing. It wasnt a tap a million times like anderson. I dont think his tap was the same as conor's. It was a single tap and bam 10 years undefeated gone.

Werdum is awesome. Just a great guy. I hope he comes back on some strong PED's and wreck shit again.

Throwing a boomerang on colbys face still tops this as the greatest act ive ever seen him perform.
What about the jumping kick on Edmund, haha, that has to be up there too.

Back