Fabricio Werdum saves teen from drowning

Damn, Werdum is lucky to be alive. You can clearly see Ferg had that ankle pick secured like TJ had that single leg on Cejudo. Fuck these guys breaking fights early and depriving us of all the fun.

giphy.gif

probably fake to improve image yes, typical werdum action if you ask me

Fabricio is awesome. Wish he was 10 years younger so he'd still be fighting for a long time.

If this is actually true, thank you. I bet that kid and his family cared.
Yes, it's true. Everybody was watching and I was the only one with my clothes on jumping in the water to save him

Well at least he found something productive to do with his time off.

He’s got a combat BJJ match vs Gordon Ryan next month

That’s legit way more compelling than anyone he would be doing in the UFC atm imo.

Yes, it's true. Everybody was watching and I was the only one with my clothes on jumping in the water to save him

I salute you with the utmost respect. You are a better human being than me. I've yet to save anyone's life.

(I've been in the position to take attitude before, when everyone was acting like "This is not happening.", but never in such a dramatic context.)

Werdum just about the coolest dude ever

I save him from drowning, I deserve the title shot.

I salute you with the utmost respect. You are a better human being than me. I've yet to save anyone's life.

(I've been in the position to take attitude before, when everyone was acting like "This is not happening.", but never in such a dramatic context.)
{<redford} I don't consider myself better than anyone. I did some shitty things that haunt me to this day. But if I see someone in danger I'll always try to save them. Once 20 people wanted to attack my friend for some stupid shit he did and I was there for him. He was with another guy who ran when he saw them coming

Notable mentions:
1) Kicking Edmond in the Octagon
2) Making Fedor tap like Sage and Conor
3) Flying kick to Travis Browne's face at the opening bell.
flying kicked him twice

Throwing a boomerang on colbys face still tops this as the greatest act ive ever seen him perform.
Where do you rank his front kicking of the Edmund

Where do you rank his front kicking of the Edmund

Ohh shiet... you made this way harder to pick than i had predicted now...

Colbyrang / Edmund kick - tied first place
Submitting prime-ish fedor - close second

Back