Fabricio Werdum saves teen from drowning

Thank god steroid use isn't an issue when swimming to save people's lives. Good for Werdum's goofy ass!

2017-09-28-tony-ferguson-fabricio-werdum.jpg

Here a picture of Werdum trying to fight the GOAT lightweight in case anyone forgot.

Good for him. Much respect.

I would imagine that boys family is happy that Werdum was there to man up.

Thank god steroid use isn't an issue when swimming to save people's lives. Good for Werdum's goofy ass!

Here a picture of Werdum trying to fight the GOAT lightweight in case anyone forgot.

There is a story there and Tony wasn't being a charming little fellow or anything.

Notable mentions:
1) Kicking Edmond in the Octagon
2) Making Fedor tap like Sage and Conor
3) Flying kick to Travis Browne's face at the opening bell.
4) ' calla tu puta madre cabron, tu no me vas a hablar asi ' to ferguson.

Damn, Werdum is lucky to be alive. You can clearly see Ferg had that ankle pick secured like TJ had that single leg on Cejudo. Fuck these guys breaking fights early and depriving us of all the fun.

I miss Werdum, can't believe the make exceptions for Pulsing Jon Jones but not for the guy that threw a boomerang to Colby and fly kicked Mr. Rousey in the face.

Werdum's wife filmed when they brought the kids back.

Throwing a boomerang on colbys face still tops this as the greatest act ive ever seen him perform.

Don't forget:

1*YZmoHM5nH-ThDMgM1H-qoA.gif

Once I saved a kid from drowning as well and nobody gave a shit...

Good.
Werdum is a great guy sad that UFC has double standards and he is not allowed to continue his career.at UFC.

fake news. it was probably a hoax done to improve his image

Shame his title run was so short. Foook stipe.

Back