Fabricio Werdum returns to face Oleinik

Great fight! Hopefully it goes to the ground.

If Werdum wins this, I really like Chael's idea of a Blaydes/Werdum fight.

Tickets for UFC 250 will include a coupon for a turn in this thing.
source.gif

This fight comes 6 years too late.

Colby shook.

Ferg should thread carefully, lest he may not make it to the Khabib fight.

Everyone above welterweight we just keep shuffling around old farts.

Serious question. Is this the oldest combined age in UFC history?

Hard to not be a fan of a guy that tapped Fedor in a minute and made Cain Velasquez panic wrestle

This should be a good fight.

Maybe we can get Jacare vs Shoeface at some point as well.

Would have preferred an Arlovski rematch. The first fight neither did much.

Serious question. Is this the oldest combined age in UFC history?
this was answered upthead. seems the most likely candiadate is Coleman v Couture @ 91 years old

Couture vs Tony is probably the oldest combined age. Couture was 47 and Tony was 42 for a combined age of 89.

Edit: Forgot about Couture vs Coleman. Couture was 46 and Coleman was 45 for a combined age of 91.

Why is werdum fighting again? He got beat brutally last time and isnt getting younger

Can't be arsed because we know it won't be contested on the mat. Werdum will probably TKO him from the clinch in the final round, tired.

Werdum will knock him out no doubt
But I like the fight

5 yrs ago it would have hit the mat for sure and we would have gotten the clínic we wanted. Now it will be slow plodding striking, work against the wall and heavy gassing. Still a good fight. I got werdum via ud but the boa can catch him with something big in the later rds.

Hell yes!!! this is such an awesome style matchup. Really looking forward to it.

I hope they have a friendly gentlemans agreement to do no striking stand up, and go immediately to the ground.

Back