Fabricio Werdum returns to face Oleinik

Fuck yesssss,
Hope he welcomes Jones to HW next

This has to be the oldest combined age fight ever in the UFC right? 84 years old combined?

I'm trying to think who else would have been old and fighting. Randy but most of his opponents were younger. Royce fought Hughes when Royce was old but Hughes was still youngish.
Randy vs Coleman?

I was really pissed at Werdum when he tapped Fedor... FairPlay, but I couldn’t bring myself to dislike the man, the myth, the Troll face
GleamingDifficultIndianrockpython-small.gif

But when he gave us this jem all was forgivinen
DemandingAbleFrigatebird-size_restricted.gif

WARDOOM
<{jackyeah}>

This has to be the oldest combined age fight ever in the UFC right? 84 years old combined?

I'm trying to think who else would have been old and fighting. Randy but most of his opponents were younger. Royce fought Hughes when Royce was old but Hughes was still youngish.

Couture vs Tony is probably the oldest combined age. Couture was 47 and Tony was 42 for a combined age of 89.

Edit: Forgot about Couture vs Coleman. Couture was 46 and Coleman was 45 for a combined age of 91.

WAR WERDUM

WAR WERDUM..

Amazing chin at his young age.

Douche Wanderlei

So fucking pumped for this match up. God, it better hit the mat.

NewWholeCurassow-size_restricted.gif

Could definitely see Werdum get dropped like hunt but his clinch will probably be too solid.

How crazy would it be if Oleynik hit him with the Ezekiel choke? HW is crazy like that.

I was impressed with Hunts WWE skills vs Oleynik

I love both these guys, but since Werdum has been exposed as a cheat, War Russian Dad!

giphy.gif

Normally I would expect it to be easy work for Werdum but with him pissing dirty and the long layoff... nah, he still beats Oleynik. Too much of a discrepancy in the striking.

Werdum got KO'd by a pillow fisted Stipe. Boa's wild striking will dust this brazilian back to obscurity.

Inb4 some noob tells me him KOing ancient broken chins that collapse to a gust of winds are good KO's/TKO's

Back