Fabricio Werdum returns to face Oleinik

Great matchup. Werdum via knees in the clinch after some good grappling exchanges.

Good fight. With a win there Fabricio is back in the mix.

I wonder how much he has left in the tank at 42 years old.

Someone post the gif of Doom pushing and squaring up Edmund

Aleksei is also 42. No age excuses in this one.
Oh no.. I favor Fabricio in this one. I think he win this.

I'm just thinking going forward against fresh matchups. Ngannou, Blaydes, Jairzinho, Black Beast...

Oh no.. I favor Fabricio in this one. I think he win this.

I'm just thinking going forward against fresh matchups. Ngannou, Blaydes, Jairzinho, Black Beast...

Nah. Without that juice he is easy pickens.

War Boa Constrictor.

Should've included the opponent in the title. Would gain a lot more attention.

Great fight, actually a fight I've been waiting to see for a long time now.
<{JustBleed}>

Good fight. With a win there Fabricio is back in the mix.

I wonder how much he has left in the tank at 42 years old.

He should have more left than most 42 year olds that started at the same age he did. Werdum hasn't taken a lot of damage in his career compared to people with similar experience and I don't think he had many injuries.

This has to be the oldest combined age fight ever in the UFC right? 84 years old combined?

I'm trying to think who else would have been old and fighting. Randy but most of his opponents were younger. Royce fought Hughes when Royce was old but Hughes was still youngish.

Could definitely see Werdum get dropped like hunt but his clinch will probably be too solid.

How crazy would it be if Oleynik hit him with the Ezekiel choke? HW is crazy like that.

This fight will remain standing where Werdum will get the TKO if he hasn't regressed.

Great fight and curious how Werdum will look after layoff.
I hope covington will be on the same card with Werdum i want to see him eat another boomerang
<{outtahere}>

<5>
Music to my ears. Hopefully Doom gets matched up against these new heavyweights and schools them.

This has to be the oldest combined age fight ever in the UFC right? 84 years old combined?

I'm trying to think who else would have been old and fighting. Randy but most of his opponents were younger. Royce fought Hughes when Royce was old but Hughes was still youngish.
Randy vs Coleman?

Werdum better become champ now or else

and finally fight ferguson

Grapple fest.
I wish but unlikely.
If Werdum is anything similar to what he was pre-usada he KOes him standing.
I don't think Aleksei's style works against high level grapplers so even if it reaches the ground...again (big) if Werdum still has anything left post usada he should easily win there

Back