Fabricio Werdum had no say in UFC 203 replacement choice, but didn’t care: ‘I told my manager I’d fi

Funny, I remember him ducking Stipe when he was the champ. So much for fighting anyone

Cain should be the next one. Became a fan after that spinning kick he threw at Browne.
A rassler can kick.
Can kick cans hehe...

Funny, I remember him ducking Stipe when he was the champ. So much for fighting anyone

He pulled out of a fight due to injury and was open to facing Miocic in his next event so I don't recall him ducking.

Double K.O is the best possible outcome for this fight. Mr Rousey and Werdumb have to be two of the most annoying fighters in the game.

Double K.O is the best possible outcome for this fight. Mr Rousey and Werdumb have to be two of the most annoying fighters in the game.

I hope that it will be a horrible fight ending with a controversial split decision so that they both lose all credibility.

He pulled out of a fight due to injury and was open to facing Miocic in his next event so I don't recall him ducking.
He pulled out after Cain pulled out but before Cain pulled Werdum didn't say anything. After Cain was gone suddenly Werdum couldn't fight anymore when he found out Stipe (man who knock him the fuck out few months after) was stepping in? Hmmmm, strange.

Quite pointless for Browne and Werdum to rematch now. Browne is coming off a loss and there isn't anything indicating he'd beat Werdum though it's of course not unlikely. Would much rather see Arlovski and Werdum rematch or Cain. Browne is currently irrelevant in the HW division and even with a win over Werdum, he'd be 1-2 fights away from a title shot.

He pulled out after Cain pulled out but before Cain pulled Werdum didn't say anything. After Cain was gone suddenly Werdum couldn't fight anymore when he found out Stipe (man who knock him the fuck out few months after) was stepping in? Hmmmm, strange.
He was willing to fight injured for a chance at the title. He didn't want to fight injured against another contender. He was willing to fight either Cain or Stipe after his injury healed.

I just wanted to fight at the same event as Miocic and Overeem...The fair thing would actually be the rematch (against Miocic)...

Is he daydreaming that something will happen to Alistair and he'll sweep in in dramatic fashion to not only save the day but regain his belt?

If so, Overeem better be real careful crossing the street and look out for troll-faced truck drivers.

When is Fabricio Werdum's next fight, Who is he fighting?

travis browne ufc 203 sept 10th only on ppv. #shill

Werdum-Brown shoots to the top of the list of fights I would never bet on.
Not sure why. Browne is a poor man's version of Rothwell lol. Not only has Werdum already beaten him like a drum but Browne just got knocked out last month. He shouldn't even be taking this fight, he will be KO'd.

Travis Browne doesn't seem like a great choice but maybe there is more to it.

They should have let him sit out and take the champ

“The important thing is that I’m fighting,”

I never had that option of picking an opponent. The UFC said it was Travis Browne, I said yes, signed the contract and sent it already. Whether it was Ben Rothwell or Derrick Lewis – it could have been anyone. I just wanted to fight at the same event as Miocic and Overeem.

I didn’t have an option. I saw Derrick Lewis say he’d fight me on twitter, but the UFC never brought him up. I told my manager, ‘I’ll fight anyone, I don’t care who it is.’ Browne was the chosen one and I was fine with it. I didn’t get to choose my opponent, which I’ve never done in the past either.”

“The fair thing would actually be the rematch (against Miocic), because I’m the first in the UFC rankings and Miocic is the only one above me,” So you can’t really say anyone else is ‘fair.’ The important thing is fighting a top-10. So there’s not much to say. I think Browne has a strong name, he’s well-known, I fought him once and I think I have a slight advantage because I won. I won’t rely on that thought too much, though, because I know there are no easy fights in the UFC.”“I expect a similar fight,” But I’ll try to submit him or knock him out. I think that’s what every fighter wants, everyone wants to finish the fight as soon as possible. I don’t think people want to win on points – it’s very difficult to see anyone saying, ‘I’ll win via decision.’“First minute, second round, as soon as I can. But we’ll try to put on a fight like we did last time, a bout that many people say was the best of my career.”“Since I’m the first in the UFC rankings, I think a win will give me the opportunity to fight for the belt,”
“I think it will be important how this fight goes down. It’s important that I finish as soon as possible, put on a spectacular fight like the last one.

“That should give me this chance to fight for the belt. I know Velasquez is also waiting for the opportunity. Everyone wants that, but I think I’ll show once again that I am the No. 1 in the ranking and have this opportunity again. It will depend on how it goes.”

“I lost the belt, but that’s done,” “I can’t keep thinking about it, thinking about how the belt was. I made it once and I am sure I will make it again. That’s a certainty. I know the way now. I just need to get it right again.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/08/fabric...-didnt-care-i-told-my-manager-id-fight-anyone
He did have an option.

I'm still wondering what Werdum was thinking running at Stipe like that.

He's probably relieved, a nice easy confidence-boosting, momentum-regaining win for him on the big stage won't do him any harm at this point. And Browne is still quite highly ranked due to how corrupt the rankings are. Rothwell is dangerous.

Browne has been on a decline with his performances and now he faces Werdum? It's just a gimme fight. Why not do solely that one in Mexico City to make it even easier on Werdum.

Not Werdum's fault, but it's so obvious that the UFC wants to built Werdum back up ASAP for the Brazilian crowd.

I'm still on the Wardum wagon. I see lots have jumped off but that's sherdog. The face has run its course though if you're going to start losing.

Back