Fabricio Werdum fans are afraid

Whatever makes you sleep better friend lol

Werdum will stop him under any geographic location. Altitude, longitude, latitude, none of it matters.

If you're a Cain fan you should want your boy to get back in tip top shape against some other guys first because he looked poor from the opening bell last time and caught a serious beating, almost got knocked out. Can you shake off the rust from a loss like that? idk

Travis Browne went all five rounds with Werdum and Cain was fucking done after two.

im afraid of having cain the champ again, simply because of his injury issues. It kills the interest in the division if theres maybe 1 title fight per year (excluding interim's)

TJ fans were supposed to be afraid of the Barao rematch right?

lol Cain fans acting like Werdum was getting doses of oxygen between rounds. Cain gassed because Werdum whooped his ass; he landed tons of hard knees to the body and kicks as well, and boxed Cain up. Werdum was superior in every single facet of the game, and it wasn't even close at any point.

lol cain got beat up, submitted and in his own country and in front of teary rockhard

Who cares if Werdum fans are afraid?
teh trollninho ain't...
2v3eyG4.gif

Werdum fans dont care who he fights. MMA fans dont want to see Cain near a title fight after the 1 sided beating at Werdums hands. He didnt come close to earning a rematch.

Also do you want Cain to win and end up fighting once a year at most clogging up the division again?

I'm just against really fucking stupid title shots and this ranks really high on that list.

WOW the look of terror on his face is horrifying!! :p

Such a dumb thread LOL

Ppl don't to see a rematch b/c they are sick of the constant rematch at HW over the last 2-3 years.
JDS V Cain 3 times
Silva v Cain 2 times
and now
Werdum v Cain 2 times?

FFS that is 3 different opponents in 7 fights...its a joke.

We want to see fresh match up.

Yep, and this is why i don't want the rematch, imagine if by misfortune Werdum lose, there will be a third fight between them.

So no i don't want to see this boring fight, anyway this fight will be like Dillashaw/barao II, in fact it will be even worse.

The sad thing is not Werdum fighting Cain again. (Actually that is FUCKING HORRIBLE).

It's that TS' shit show thread start even got this far trolling everyone.

Cain has ZERO business even being in the same ZIP code as Werdum after that last fight. Seriously a takedown right into Werdum's guard? THIS is THE HW champion the UFC wants? Are you fuckin' kidding me?

Cain had an ok run but the injuries proved he isn't the world beater people thought. No offense but the top HW fighter FIGHTS he does NOT always become injured at fight time, nor does he hold the entire division up just to grab a few million fans south of the border. That is NOT Cain's fault he does NOT make the rematches. I blame the UFC marketing machine and Joe Silva.

Cain even before this had the personality of a dead turnip and I cannot see how any of the UFC brass thinks this is a good match. Let me guess, they'll give him a third chance to "steal" the show in Mexico yet again? I'll laugh when he gets injured (Stubbed toe, could be out 4-8 weeks) on his way to the gym from the parking lot of AKA.

Peter%20Griffin%20-%20Injured%20Leg_zps8tfaf3ww.gif

I only seriously criticize Cain and AKA for the injuries, unfortunately Javier changed their training regiment too late. "Sea Level Cain" - "Fully Trained At Altitude Cain" doesn't matter Werdum will beat him, stylistically he is a horrible choice for Cain. Give Cain a chance to build himself up, unfortunately the marketing machine at Zuffa does not understand how to build stars at all beyond 2-3 fighters it features over everyone else. Their hype will backfire and more fans will unfortunately hate Cain as a result.

Yes terrifed cain looked like he was about to ktfo multiple times and then got subbed.

Honestly its embarrassing how much the ufc want him as champ.They want that mexican audience.

The funny thing is that Werdum has the charisma to attract the mexican audience (and speaks Spanish better than Cain)

I wanted to see an immediate rematch right after the fight, but Werdum is a very tough match up for him. I think Cain should have taken a tune up bout to get back on track.

ps- i dont give a shit about rematch this, rematch that. if its going to be an awesome fight, bring it on.

This gonna be worse than TJ vs Barao 2, some part of me expect this shit does low numbers so finally that dumbas Dana, Shelby and Silva realize those kind of rematch sucks!

WTF is the point of a fight if when you lose you claim, "I didn't really lose because of _____. I want a freebie" ???

Cain has fought 3 guys in like 6 years and been finished by two of them. He's 0-1 in the last 2 years and was dominated but gets another title shot, ridiculous.

Back