Fabricio Werdum fans are afraid

If he can best Werdum in a rematch, and that's more than possible, so be it, but that's only a fraction of the problem. This "rematch for getting your ass beat" business is garbage and Velasquez himself is horrible for the division. It's kind of ridiculous that "He didn't fight for two years!" to some people is an argument for him getting a bullshit rematch, when the reality that he held up a division should be enough to stop this farce dead cold.

If Velasquez beats Werdum and actually defends the belt more than once in a blue moon, you'll get no complaints from me, but considering all factors and what we've seen from Cain until this day, I'll be surprised if he can even hobble to this fight in the first place.

I don't give a fuck about Werdum or Cain. Not a fan of either. Cain doesn't deserve shit. Should've been Arlovski. He is on a greater streak and has a better chance stylistically.

So Cain destroying JDS twice is jumping on the bandwagon? Was JDS wining rematch 2&3 before Cain starting destroying him?

Before Cain beating JDS most people were saying JDS was too much for him. Probably the same people now saying Werdum is too much for Cain.

Cain fans should be afraid, because don't think this rematch is good for Cain right now. What if Werdum kicks his ass again with that fashion? When will Cain get another titleshot?

With Werdum as champ, he never will

I don't give a fuck about Werdum or Cain. Not a fan of either. Cain doesn't deserve shit. Should've been Arlovski. He is on a greater streak and has a better chance stylistically.

Andrei Arlovski has a record full of crappy losses. He needs more than a win over past prime Big Foot and overrated Travis Browne to get a shot at the title.

If you train at High altitude, and then fight at Sea Level you will be even more invincible.

So if Werdum did what he did at high altitude.. What do you think he will do at Sea Level? He will destroy Cain in the 1st round this time.

Andrei Arlovski has a record full of crappy losses. He needs more than a win over past prime Big Foot and overrated Travis Browne to get a shot at the title.

Arlovski has the best case for a title shot.

Cain does not.

cain going soft hurt that mexican penetration. gotta get the cain hard again, fast!

I'm so sick of rematches... And this one does not even make sense at all. Thank God Cain will get hurt e won't be able to fight.

Why not just can the HW division at this point. Cain single-handily did it himself when he held the title hostage for two years and stagnated the entire division due to his horrible training methods.

Worst case fucking scenario Cain wins, and we'll have to endure a trilogy fight. We're not going to see anyone new challenge for the title until fucking god damn 2018.

you mean like cain did in the werdum fight?

face it, werdum is better. dominated cain everywhere and made him look awful.

we're not scared, cain just doesnt deserve the rematch.

2v3eyG4.gif

Cain landed 88 significant strikes, Werdum landed 96. It

It's almost like the UFC is trying to fail at this point. They sure as hell are trying to make the hardcore fans really mad (you know...... the people who kept the sport alive in its dark ages)

Sorry to break it to ya bru, but 4-5 other heavyweight fighters have a better case for a title shot over Cain....like people who actually actively fight and have wins and win streaks. Good try troll

I don't even get the whole aiming for the Mexican audience angle with Cain that the UFC is trying to push. The dude is about as Mexican as the taco bell I shitted out a few hours ago. On top of that Werdum was already better accepted in that country than Cain ever was. Let alone Werdum actually speaks fluent Spanish, something Cain can only hope for anyone to understand him outside cholos in Southern California.

I'm not a Werdum fan but pretty sure the reason people are complaining isn't because they're afraid of Werdum losing. I could care less if Werdum wins or loses his next fight it should be against Arlovski though. I'm a big Arlovski fan but if Werdum tooled him I wouldn't mind because it's the right fight for the division.

Instant Rematches of fights that aren't competitive are a complete joke ....Shogun was out awhile going into the Jones fight ....don't recall a instant rematch ....Joe Silva is trash

Don't care who wins but it is silly to have an immediate rematch of a fight that was one-sided and finished. Each guy could have fought 1 other guy in between.

It's going to be an interesting fight/rematch, but there are so many other great matchups I'd rather see.

And that goes for Velasquez and Werdum, both.

That is bullshit how Can Velasquez is getting another title shot after a shit performance in mexico.

Should be fighting Browne in Denver.

How long does the HW division have to be on hold for due to this wannabe mexicant.

Back