Fabricio Werdum: ''Cain's game is perfect for me''

Is Werdum going the route of Vitor and trying to call out fights to get the title shot ?

I think it will be interesting.

Cain tries to take his opponents down. but that is exactly what Werdum wants!

This fight is intriguing IMO!

Fabricio is no slouch on the feet, his Muay Thai has been looking very crisp and he would probably fight quite loose without having to worry about the takedown. That said, Cain is still quite a bit faster and there's a big disparity in conditioning.

I see Cain backing him up and punishing him, really.

I think it will be interesting.

Cain tries to take his opponents down. but that is exactly what Werdum wants!

This fight is intriguing IMO!

he didnt try n take down Nog. He wont try n take down Werdum. Fight will be similar and hopefully end with another spectactular KO.

Werdum is next in line it looks to be. We'll see if he has a plan to counter Cain's pressure.

I'm looking forward to this fight. Werdum's best chances are the first two rounds, and then he gets outcardio'd.

I honestly would much rather see Barnett than Werdum vs Cain

It'll probably be another hugfest. Then a TKO once Werdum gasses.

I'm starting to root against Cain. He's boring.

4 first round finishes in his last 6 wins.

Finished 11 out of 13.

Cain easily keeps it on the feet and his stand up is so much better in my opinion.

Could Werdum pull something off like Maia vs Chael?

I like Werdum a lot. I could see Cain pinning him up to the cage and grinding out a boring victory though.

Cain and Dos Santos are a mile out from the rest of the division.

Werdum can't take him down and pulling guard won't work.

I totally agree with you , if Cain keeps the same gameplan as tonight. Which I don't think he will. His stand up is probably good enough or a lot better than Fabio's. But,.. If he does like tonight then I agree, the werdum fight is looking very intriguing. A lot more so than previously thought.

After submitting Fedor, I do believe there is some merit in this statement, provided the fight makes it to the ground.

Back