Fabricio Camoes

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by The Reed, May 20, 2014.

1. The Reed

The Reed Red Belt

No offence to the guy but whenever the UFC need to give a top ranked lightweight a win they seem to call up this guy. He's never earned tough fights like Maynard, Miller or even Guillard. I'm thinking either he's the only fighter ballsy enough to step up or UFC really don't like him. Even with two brutal losses in a row, this is a clear gimmie fight for Maynard.

2. jiujitsuforever

jiujitsuforever Banned Banned

north carolina: aka most bipolar weather on the ea
    if maynard loses...retire immediately. no disrespect to camoes, but maynard SHOULD beat him

3. Goodfella86

Goodfella86 Gold Belt

he gave Melvin a decent fight. he's one of those guys who has only lost to legit top guys. maynard has had a very tough road since he was the top LW contender and I think this is the perfect fight for him. camoes hasn't been TKO'd in a 14 years, and i'm not sure gray has the ground game to tap him. gray will have to work hard for 15 minutes; his wrestling will need to be sharp, especially if he finds himself in trouble.

4. Jamoke

Jamoke Banned Banned

Maynard is getting KOd. Camoes was tagging Miller up in the standup.

5. Spiderbite

Spiderbite Brown Belt

Maynards only 3 losses have come in his last 4 fights via stoppage due to strikes.

In the Sherdog world that means he may as well kill himself, but the UFC being a merciful god has granted him the opportunity to regain some confidence and rightfully so.

If Camoes finishes him then....well, the slide may be more than a confidence issue.

6. iloveufc123

iloveufc123 UFC <3

Yeah, I agree.

7. cooljay1622

cooljay1622 Gold Belt

All Camoes needs to do is the same thing Rogers did to Arlovski. Just move straight forward throwing bombs. If Maynard gets tagged he can put him away.