Fabrício Werdum appreciation thread

Werdum didn't conquer shit. He couldn't even defend his belt once. His only major accomplishment in MMA is winning the UFC belt.

method%3Dget%26s%3Dalistair-overeem-fabricio-werdum-gif.gif

Disgraceful....
lol, so what? Is that your act of disrespect? He tried.... Reem didn´t go for it... he got up.... Your hate baffles me. Sorry kiddo, he´s still the most accomplished martial arts fighter on the planet, despite your hate, deal with it.

Mark Hunt sloppy striking?? Please, buddy, make me laugh some more.
Werdum sucks and was lucky that Velasquez was broken coming into their fight, spinning shit Cain destroys him.

Werdum didn't conquer shit. He couldn't even defend his belt once. His only major accomplishment in MMA is winning the UFC belt.
You blind? Didn´t look at his huge list of title? Didn´t conquer shit? lol.... You kids never fail to amuse me.... so I´m pretty sure you have a bigger name than Werdum (besides the Spider, Fedor and GSP) who was greater than him, right? Someone who was multiple times bjj world champion, multiple times ADCC (biggest grappling tournament) champion... Won just about everything there was to win in the grappling world then became an mma fighter who submmited Fedor, Cain, and many others and became champion of UFC.... sure no achievements, huh? Your hate just blinds you, buddy, makes you look stupid saying these things. I´ll be waiting here for that big name who conquered more than Werdum, though.

Werdum spent half the match scooting around on his ass like a coward....Fuck off TS.

quote-the-hero-and-the-coward-both-feel-the-same-thing-but-the-hero-uses-his-fear-projects-it-onto-his-cus-d-amato-341053.jpg

Here is your Hero:

method%3Dget%26s%3Dalistair-overeem-fabricio-werdum-gif.gif

The coward.
lmao... Damn, you´re getting really involved in this buddy. But you´re silly. He still got up and conquered the world, that doesn´t change his huge list of titles not one single bit.... Condit ran the whole fight from Diaz, Silva ran from Maia, are they cowards as well? lol.... sorry, kid, still top 3 goat.

Werdum sucks and was lucky that Velasquez was broken coming into their fight, spinning shit Cain destroys him.
Wow, and even if he did that so what? Would that erase all Werdum´s titles and his awesome career? I don´t think so, buddy.... but good job, man, you´re trying.werdum title.JPG

lmao... Damn, you´re getting really involved in this buddy. But you´re silly. He still got up and conquered the world, that doesn´t change his huge list of titles not one single bit.... Condit ran the whole fight from Diaz, Silva ran from Maia, are they cowards as well? lol.... sorry, kid, still top 3 goat.

Your hero is a coward. That's a proven fact. It's documented and written in annals of MMA history. You made a shit thread about a fighter many believe is a fraud.

Werdum is also lucky as hell Rothwell got injured.

Your hero is a coward. That's a proven fact. It's documented and written in annals of MMA history. You made a shit thread about a fighter many believe is a fraud.

Werdum is also lucky as hell Rothwell got injured.
Wow, really? Proven fact besides that gif you keep posting? I´d love to see your "proven fact"... lol.... Documented?? By whom?? Please show us, we´ll be interested in seeing those wonderful articles you´ve been forming your opinion on.... Fraud, really??? Have his titles been removed from him or was he on doping his entire career like Lance Armstrong for example? Your opinion is subjective, and you´re a nobody. I´m showing real stats, facts and his real resume. Deal with it buddy, it´ll hurt less

Landing a big knee on a fat, slobby, short notice Mark Hunt doesn't mean you have good muay thai. EXPOSED

lol you're a goof Tordumb.

Umad he smashed ur boy Cain like a child.

Shut your trap....Here is your boy disrespecting himself,his team, and the sport:

69bb850fcf81afa2b746e1759de792b3.gif

One of the single greatest acts of cowardice I've witnessed in MMA.

You're a couch potato, and you're calling an MMA fighter a coward? You need to fix your priorities LOL.

latest

Big fan of Werdum. He's not the perfect fighter but always exciting to watch.

WAR Werdum

Big fan of him, I hated him when he beat Fedor, but the respect he showed towards Fedor after the fight has won me over. Will always be supporting him for the rest of my life.
Go Go Vai Cavalo.

You're a couch potato, and you're calling an MMA fighter a coward? You need to fix your priorities LOL.

latest

Your hero is a coward....Not mine? Get pissed at Werdum for disgracing himself, Brazil, his team, and the sport for his performance against Overeem.

51805454.jpg

Your hero is a coward....Not mine? Get pissed at Werdum for disgracing himself, Brazil, his team, and the sport for his performance against Overeem.

51805454.jpg

Is that so? Coming from a slob boy like you?

You're disrespecting your family, your life and your entire ability to breath talking the way you do.

26654_o.gif

Continue on slobboy

EDIT: I don't have heros, I'm my own hero by the way homie. Fix your priorities seeing as if an MMA fighter is your hero. You don't have much going for you lelz

bb, post: 120171915, member: 510323"]I´d like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation to one of the biggest winners (if not THE biggest) in the world of martial arts. He won just about every major tournament there is to win, from grappling to bjj and MMA and conquered the world beating on of the goats (Fedor) and then became champion of the greatest MMA org in the world by beating Velasquez.

Here´s a little bit of his resume:

• Internacional Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation:
    • 2004 IBJJF World Jiu-Jitsu Championships Black Belt Gold Medalist
    • 2003 IBJJF World Jiu-Jitsu Championships Black Belt Absolute Bronze Medalist
    • 2003 IBJJF World Jiu-Jitsu Championships Black Belt Gold Medalist
    • 2003 Pan American Championships Black Belt Absolute Silver Medalist
    • 2003 Pan American Championships Black Belt Bronze Medalist
    • 2002 IBJJF World Jiu-Jitsu Championships Brown Belt Bronze Medalist
    • 2002 Pan American Championships Brown Belt Gold Medalist
    • 2001 IBJJF World Jiu-Jitsu Championships Purple Belt Silver Medalist
    • 2001 Pan American Championships Purple Belt Absolute Gold Medalist
    • 2001 Pan American Championships Purple Belt Gold Medalist
    • 2000 IBJJF World Jiu-Jitsu Championships Blue Belt Absolute Gold Medalist
    • 2000 IBJJF World Jiu-Jitsu Championships Blue Belt Gold Medalist
    • 2000 Pan American Championships Blue Belt Gold Medalist
  • ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championship:
    • 2011 ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championships Silver Medalist
    • 2009 ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championships Gold Medalist
    • 2007 ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championships Gold Medalist
    • 2005 ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championships Bronze Medalist
    • 2003 ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championships Absolute Bronze Medalist
    • 2003 ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championships Silver Medalist
  • Mixed Martial Arts:
  • UFC champion

The man was on a tear, KOed Mark fucking Hunt (a grappler KOing Hunt, you think about that), submmited Velasquez, but made a silly mistake against Stipe, payed the price and lost his belt. Besides that, he speaks at least 3 languages and is a very good commentator and a true family guy.

And if you´re one of those guys that all you can say about him is "I don´t like him because he makes that silly face", don´t even bother posting.... the fans, people in general, reporters, interviewers, everybody asks him to do it, what is he gonna do, say "no"? Keep hating, fool.

Werdum, one of the greatest mixed arts in the truest sense of the word.
View attachment 131369
View attachment 131371[/QUOTE]

All that and the only thing anybody cares about
Is he beat Fedor

bb, post: 120171915, member: 510323"]I´d like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation to one of the biggest winners (if not THE biggest) in the world of martial arts. He won just about every major tournament there is to win, from grappling to bjj and MMA and conquered the world beating on of the goats (Fedor) and then became champion of the greatest MMA org in the world by beating Velasquez.

Here´s a little bit of his resume:

• Internacional Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation:
    • 2004 IBJJF World Jiu-Jitsu Championships Black Belt Gold Medalist
    • 2003 IBJJF World Jiu-Jitsu Championships Black Belt Absolute Bronze Medalist
    • 2003 IBJJF World Jiu-Jitsu Championships Black Belt Gold Medalist
    • 2003 Pan American Championships Black Belt Absolute Silver Medalist
    • 2003 Pan American Championships Black Belt Bronze Medalist
    • 2002 IBJJF World Jiu-Jitsu Championships Brown Belt Bronze Medalist
    • 2002 Pan American Championships Brown Belt Gold Medalist
    • 2001 IBJJF World Jiu-Jitsu Championships Purple Belt Silver Medalist
    • 2001 Pan American Championships Purple Belt Absolute Gold Medalist
    • 2001 Pan American Championships Purple Belt Gold Medalist
    • 2000 IBJJF World Jiu-Jitsu Championships Blue Belt Absolute Gold Medalist
    • 2000 IBJJF World Jiu-Jitsu Championships Blue Belt Gold Medalist
    • 2000 Pan American Championships Blue Belt Gold Medalist
  • ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championship:
    • 2011 ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championships Silver Medalist
    • 2009 ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championships Gold Medalist
    • 2007 ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championships Gold Medalist
    • 2005 ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championships Bronze Medalist
    • 2003 ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championships Absolute Bronze Medalist
    • 2003 ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championships Silver Medalist
  • Mixed Martial Arts:
  • UFC champion

The man was on a tear, KOed Mark fucking Hunt (a grappler KOing Hunt, you think about that), submmited Velasquez, but made a silly mistake against Stipe, payed the price and lost his belt. Besides that, he speaks at least 3 languages and is a very good commentator and a true family guy.

And if you´re one of those guys that all you can say about him is "I don´t like him because he makes that silly face", don´t even bother posting.... the fans, people in general, reporters, interviewers, everybody asks him to do it, what is he gonna do, say "no"? Keep hating, fool.

Werdum, one of the greatest mixed arts in the truest sense of the word.
View attachment 131369
View attachment 131371

All that and the only thing anybody cares about
Is he beat Fedor[/QUOTE]
Is that your opinion? Really? Ok... lol

Back