Fabio was hurt bad but....

89187003_134648833068.jpg

Well that guy died awfully young.

I agree TS, I mean Fabio was still in one piece and breathing.

I feel embarrassed for the UFC. This was a miss match of epic proportions and Maldonado was not safe in there.

I hate a lot of stoppages in MMA, I don't think they should stop fights when the other guy is still fighting back, but that was not the case here. It had to be stopped, he was not fighting back.

He is really tough but I have little doubt he wanted that fight stopped.

i feel bad saying this because the guy has given a lot of himself for our entertainment, and will step in and fight anyone, but i kind of want to see him get cut.. how many times are we going to watch him getting his ass kicked before it seems like enough is enough?

i feel bad saying this because the guy has given a lot of himself for our entertainment, and will step in and fight anyone, but i kind of want to see him get cut.. how many times are we going to watch him getting his ass kicked before it seems like enough is enough?

He wins, though. When he isn't terribly overmatched, that is. He was on a three fight winning streak before tonight, and one could argue that his only has two legitimate losses in his eight UFC fights. Plus, if he got cut by the UFC, it's not like he wouldn't just be doing the same thing in a smaller organization for less money.

He wins, though. When he isn't terribly overmatched, that is. He was on a three fight winning streak before tonight, and one could argue that his only has two legitimate losses in his eight UFC fights. Plus, if he got cut by the UFC, it's not like he wouldn't just be doing the same thing in a smaller organization for less money.

that's true, which is why i was torn... he is winning matches but he's running out of James McSweenies.. keep beating guys like that and you'll have to step up and he'll catch another beat down..

well maybe it is too hasty for these kinds of comments

At first I thought it was a bit early as well......but after the replay it was a good stoppage

Fabio didn't want to fight. He knew he was way over his head. He looked horrible physically and looked way out of shape. He needs to get cut from the UFC.

Fabio didn't want to fight. He knew he was way over his head. He looked horrible physically and looked way out of shape. He needs to get cut from the UFC.

He looked way out of shape fighting two weight classes above the class he probably should be fighting in? Crazy.

he needs to go to bellator where he can slug it out with most of their roster

More realistically I think the Glover match shouldn't have been allowed to go on as long as it did.

Back