Fabio Maldonado Released from UFC?

If this is true, that's extremely shady of the UFC. I highly doubt it's true though.

Hell no. I highly doubt it. That would be ridiculously fucked up.

Gets beaten to a pulp by Glover, has his testicles spinning back-kicked into his throat by Hollett, and then steps up on short notice to fight a top 10 HW... no way they should cut him.

He wasn't just cut, he was banned from the UFC for life for sucker punching Koscheck in the back of the head after the fight. Weren't any of you watching?

I'm calling bullshit on this one. Dana has made a point to let everyone know how much he likes Maldonado. I doubt he'd get cut for doing them a favor after a 3 fight winning streak, and being fun to watch.

next time check the notation on wiki and save everyone a bunch of time. it obviously wasn't true when you saw it posted there. n00b.

Also, he better not have been cut for stepping up to fight a heavyweight in an attempt to save an event.

It has been done before. I am having trouble recalling who it was though.

It'd be hard to beleive. As so many have stated, he stepped up to save a card. the UFC must recognize that Fabio isn't the greatest fighter, but he's a brawler that has some skill and liked to move forward. This was a also a fight at HW as well.

Lmao@ people who believe that.

Unless he did something stupid we are not aware of, they would never cut him after such a loss.

Back