Fabio Maldonado Released from UFC?

There's no way he was cut, he was on a 3 fight winning streak before this

I wouldn't shed a tear. He clearly gave up and took a dive in the fight. Not that he would have looked much better if he tried.

He got hit squarely by a 240lb'er who is known for athleticism and punching power, while being outweighed by 30lbs with hardly any training camp to get used to that kind of power.

You're on drugs if you think Brawldanado took a dive.
He would have been a friggin' comic-book hero and a brawling legend if he beat Miocic and everyone but you seems to understand this.

By the way, I hate the guy, but I'm not a moron so I don't leave reality out to dry while I'm forming opinions.

I glad if he was cut. He is a disgrace for ufc. Having this type of fighters who can't fight but only taking beatings and being ko'd is very bad for ufc's image.

Are you kidding me? Maldonado has hands bro

I would be pretty upset personally if the dude got cut ufc needs true fighters on their roster
So what if he takes some good hits but come on imo he won the igor and kingsbu fights although i havent seen them in a while give the guy a break
Maldonado is a savage and I know people tuned in to see if he could make it happen but you'd be dumb not to have expected that no offense

Any other source? Interview or website to confirm this?
Just got off the phone with this guy I know that hangs out at the place where Team Alpha Male usually buys their weed from. He heard one of them mention it. Good enough for me.

I glad if he was cut. He is a disgrace for ufc. Having this type of fighters who can't fight but only taking beatings and being ko'd is very bad for ufc's image.

Stepping up from lhw to take on a top 10 hw on short notice is hardly a disgrace

Even if he was a boring wrestlefucker I'd struggle to believe this so yeah, would want some more confirmation than this.

Wouldnt shock me if Dana confirms it within the next few days.

He should cut Wand for ducking. Dragging this whole thing out, getting our hopes up.

Wand is far more likely to be released than Maldonado, Wand can be our canary in the coal mine.

He is not UFC level fighter. A good LHW can stand against average size, mediocre HW.

You are a moron. Stop watching mma you fucking disgrace of a fan.

Considering that he was doing the UFC a favor, I find that hard to believe.

If true, well then there's very little incentive for fuiture fighters to take such fights.

He isn't cut, in fact he should take some time with the extra money we know he got to step in on short notice and cut that gut and drop to MW.

No... it's is the second time. Glover tko'd him too. And all his wins were robbery. He lost those three fights. And it is even more embarrassing for ufc when a fighter like Fabio wins some fights. He looked terrible. He should be cut for the well of ufc.

22 posts already today dude, you want this account banned fast huh. How much time the last one took?

Considering that he was doing the UFC a favor, I find that hard to believe.

If true, well then there's very little incentive for fuiture fighters to take such fights.

Yea that's true nobody would want to save them again

If they did that would be rediculous and undeserved.

For his health, might be better. Hard to see him take a beating every time

Back