Fabio Maldonado 'embarrassed' by quick knockout loss to Stipe Miococ

This is one guy I feel sorry for. You can tell he has a lot of pride and he always gets in there and leaves it on the line. I really fear the ufc will just use him up and drop his ass with very little compensation compared to what he gave

PeacefulHealthyFrog.gif

There you go, man.

Props to Stipe for letting him recover that first time. He knew he was fighting a smaller man who stepped up on short notice and instead of mauling him immediately he gave him a chance to compose himself.

Hespect

if stipe wanted, the fight would be over after thefirst exchange, but I don't know why he held back.

stipe thought there was a chance that fabio was playing "possum" and so stipe played it smart.

He shouldn't be. He lasted almost as much as Phil De Fries did.

Stipe just hits really hard and he got caught with a good hard punch from a top 5 heavyweight.

No shame in going out and losing. It took massive cajones just to take that fight

Props to Stipe for letting him recover that first time. He knew he was fighting a smaller man who stepped up on short notice and instead of mauling him immediately he gave him a chance to compose himself.

Hespect

On PC he had said he did it because he knew Fabio is "game boxer", and could played 'possum on him :wink:

He shouldn't be. He lasted almost as much as Phil De Fries did.

Stipe just hits really hard and he got caught with a good hard punch from a top 5 heavyweight.

De Fries rocked Miocic before he got put down, that fight was actually competitive while it lasted. Maldonado whiffed on a few shots before getting hurt by the first real punch thrown back at him to such a degree that Miocic himself literally didn't believe it.

Poor Homer, much love to the big lug but he took a heavyweight fight on short notice against a good striker in Stipe and I can't be the only one to think Fabio is a doughy LHW who can probably go to 185.

probably? guy weighed in at 205 for a hw fight. he has no problems getting to 185.

Meh, Brawldo will be back. Fought a HW for a pay cheque and nobody really cares he lost because of it. hope his next fight is a more competitive matchup.

It's considered the worst fight in UFC history I think

I thought he could have done better but the odds were against him for sure.

We got your back Brawldanado.

Back