Media Fabia warned the NAC that Sanchez could kill Chiesa.

The man has a pea-head. He has no room in that tiny skull for a frontal lobe and cognitive thought.

They just need to keep him talking and he will supply entertainment for days...

Diego and Fabia play touch butt at the park and gas each other up.

Is it possible coach saw Chiesa not tap to Kevin Lee's fully sunk in choke and tried to steer the ref to call a technical submission if Diego came close to any choke?

I would have marked the fuck out of Sanchez hit Chiesa with a Stone Cold Stunner...

His trainer is clearly crazy and is feeding Diego a lot of bull however there were several snipits of clarity that came through.

He mentioned Diego is speaking clearer which is true(trainer very well could have nothing to do with it) he said Diego should be fighting older smaller dudes.

The description of this move reminds me of the martial arts action movie, "Best of the Best 2".

The main baddie was a hulking dude named Brackis, and the main good guy, Tommy Lee, killed Brackis by breaking his neck with a move that had him back to back, as in Fabia's special move.

In any case, Diego needs to get away from this guy. He's teaching a weird Systema ripoff and Diego aint getting any younger.

Diego better leave this guy soon, before the guy breaks out the fuckin kool-aid...

You guys laugh at Fabia's methods now but you are gonna be real silent when his student's are going to kill people in the Octagon due refs and others not listening to Fabia and heeding his warnings about his secret and lethal techniques.

The description of this move reminds me of the martial arts action movie, "Best of the Best 2".

The main baddie was a hulking dude named Brackis, and the main good guy, Tommy Lee, killed Brackis by breaking his neck with a move that had him back to back, as in Fabia's special move.

In any case, Diego needs to get away from this guy. He's teaching a weird Systema ripoff and Diego aint getting any younger.

Diego better leave this guy soon, before the guy breaks out the fuckin kool-aid...
What you mean Diego better leave guy? Do you think Diego can get any crazier? I am almost inclined to beg Fabia to leave Diego so he doesn't get crazier, almost.

What you mean Diego better leave guy? Do you think Diego can get any crazier? I am almost inclined to beg Fabia to leave Diego so he doesn't get crazier, almost.

The guy is gonna milk poor Diego (pun intended) for everything he's worth, and leave him with nothing.

Fabia honestly sounds like a child lost in Never-Never Land, who refuses to accept reality.

Chiesa himself tells it best:
“Buddy, it’s like you’re prepping to go to a yoga class or something. Like, I’m about to (expletive) beat you up, and you’re trying to figure out how to do these fruitcake moves, and you’re sticking tea tree oil up your nose or whatever the hell it was.
Chiesa

On the other hand such delusional guys could really heat some imbecile like Sanchez up to do highly illegal stuff to fit their fantasy like elbow pressure on the trachea.

There very well could be a death in the octagon because of that and imo thats why you cant allow lunatics like Fabia at this level. Would he train his fighter from the start no problem they get crushed in seconds everywhere but defrauding a still capable Sanchez is dangerous.

I dont think its in the game to allow people like him to participate as coach. Maybe do a basic technical exam and especially if he knows all the rules because I very much doubt it.

UFC 239 took place last July at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Unbeknownst to either fans or media in attendance, sources revealed that, as Sanchez got his hands wrapped in a shared locker room, NAC officials noticed Fabia was burning incense and asked him to stop. Additionally, an NAC inspector reported Fabia had taken a Q-tip dipped in an unknown substance and inserted it into Sanchez’s nose, prompting commission officials’ concern.

Sanchez’s current manager and trainer, who has served as his lone cornerman in each of his past two UFC appearances, said that the attending referee needed to be warned ahead of the fight that Chiesa was in danger of being killed in the octagon.

Fabia told commission officials that he and Sanchez had been working on a choke so brutal, that if he was to apply it to his opponent, the bout should be waved off immediately so as to prevent Chiesa from either death or paralysis.

Fabia was asked to demonstrate the move, which was described to MMA Junkie as a technique that started as a standing guillotine choke but then would see Sanchez rotate his shoulders so that his opponent’s head was braced above his shoulder before slamming down to the floor and breaking his foe’s neck (described in practice as something akin to the professional wrestling move known as the “Stone Cold Stunner”).

Fabia said the move was something he learned during his work with paramilitary groups in South America.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...-chiesa-ufc-239/amp?__twitter_impression=true

giphy.gif
so what?? deodorants are inappropriate now? last time I checked twas ok for me to use one so why the G.O.A.T. Fabia'n'DirtySanchez couldn't

Back