Media Fabia warned the NAC that Sanchez could kill Chiesa.

<23>Aren't you supposed to set up the SCS with a kick to the mid section?
That's when you're fighting the trained experts that know to look for such a devastating maneuver, he could go right into the hold with an amateur like Chiesa

Fabia said the move was something he learned during his work with paramilitary groups in South America.
First of all, this didn't happen. Second, if it did, South American paramilitary groups, such as the former AUC in Colombia, massacred tens of thousands of people before converting into strictly drug trafficking groups.

Either way, fuck this guy. Josh Fabia Is a fraud.

and yet in both fights diego has looked like absolute trash....the kool aid he is serving must be some real good shit

Actually, if the goal is to squeak out some money to fund that school/website/cult, but not let Diego take as much damage, then this guy is a mastermind.

I think that's what's going on. A few more fights to go.

I cannot believe people here are mocking him. You should be ashamed of yourself, all you guys do is jerk in your mom's dog's girlfriends basement munching on cheetos all day. While fabia is training elite assassins in all around the world. There is a reason why he is currently the only human in this planet who is classed by the united nation as a human weapon of mass destruction who have placed strict sanctions on his life. As one wrong movement from him could create a giant catastrophe. I for sure have nothing but respect that he did his due diligence to let the commission know of the technique preventing UFC 1st death in the octagon.

According to three people who spoke to MMA Junkie on condition of anonymity because they are not authorized to publicly discuss such matters, Fabia’s work with Diego Sanchez was brought to the attention of both the Nevada Athletic Commission and UFC officials in the hours ahead of UFC 239 – and the 15-year UFC veteran’s fight with Michael Chiesa was nearly canceled as a result.

UFC 239 took place last July at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Unbeknownst to either fans or media in attendance, sources revealed that, as Sanchez got his hands wrapped in a shared locker room, NAC officials noticed Fabia was burning incense and asked him to stop. Additionally, an NAC inspector reported Fabia had taken a Q-tip dipped in an unknown substance and inserted it into Sanchez’s nose, prompting commission officials’ concern.

The substance turned out to be a peppermint extract, utilized in hope of opening Sanchez’s airways. NAC officials determined it was not a reason to intervene.

However, at that time, Fabia offered additional information.

Sanchez’s current manager and trainer, who has served as his lone cornerman in each of his past two UFC appearances, said that the attending referee needed to be warned ahead of the fight that Chiesa was in danger of being killed in the octagon.

Fabia told commission officials that he and Sanchez had been working on a choke so brutal, that if he was to apply it to his opponent, the bout should be waved off immediately so as to prevent Chiesa from either death or paralysis.

Fabia was asked to demonstrate the move, which was described to MMA Junkie as a technique that started as a standing guillotine choke but then would see Sanchez rotate his shoulders so that his opponent’s head was braced above his shoulder before slamming down to the floor and breaking his foe’s neck (described in practice as something akin to the professional wrestling move known as the “Stone Cold Stunner”).

More at:
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...ego-sanchez-might-kill-michael-chiesa-ufc-239

TnjoXka.jpg
This is gold!

This guy is a fruit loop.

I cannot believe people here are mocking him. You should be ashamed of yourself, all you guys do is jerk in your mom's dog's girlfriends basement munching on cheetos all day. While fabia is training elite assassins in all around the world. There is a reason why he is currently the only human in this planet who is classed by the united nation as a human weapon of mass destruction who have placed strict sanctions on his life. As one wrong movement from him could create a giant catastrophe. I for sure have nothing but respect that he did his due diligence to let the commission know of the technique preventing UFC 1st death in the octagon.
Like a nuclear bomb, he operates on New Mexico. ThinkAboutIt

Fabia because he purposely tries not to answer anything in a straight foraward manner... The guy does laps around questions and speaks without saying anything while doing his best to be as long winded as he can
He's planning a career in politics.

Just wait til any brain damaged UFC fighter finds the GOAT Guy Savelli

Edit: Master Guy Savelli

I wish I was one of those guys on the commission watching this display. LMFAO

It's an illegal move period you can't do guilotene neck slams this is a sport not war not a fight for you're life there's shit you can't do in mma moves were you're gonna there's a reason why they catch leg kicks and try and throw strikes instead of snapping the knee on you're thigh people don't understand jujitsu was before bjj and it's only for competition and there's alot more to it.

Or where alot of these martial arts came from. They are only small parts of what it was.

Just wait til any brain damaged UFC fighter finds the GOAT Guy Savelli

Edit: Master Guy Savelli
The final strike to your adversaries back is what makes the technique so potent. I hit my brother with one of those as kids and he couldn't feel his legs for three days.

Very responsible of Diego and Josh.

You fucking casuals......The Honky Tonk Man used to finish people via "Shake Rattle & Roll", the exact technique mentioned by Lord Fabia.

It's a career ender. <{Heymansnicker}>

I would love to see this guy fight Edmond

If he wins, set him up against Abdelasleaze

This guy is just part of diegos destiny to become world champion.

Back