Fabia Triples Down: Diego Sanchez Demonstrates Mayweather-Level Defense

Rate Diego's defense

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
90979051_original.jpg

Joshua Fabia, the coach, trainer, and manager of Diego Sanchez is firing back at his critics. He says his pupil has some of the best defense in MMA and isn’t sure why he is getting made fun of. . . . Fabia says no one will point out how much better Sanchez’s defense has gotten since working with him. He also believes the UFC veteran’s defense is Floyd Mayweather-like.

“Just like, and I’ll give you the critique on it, just like everybody talking that s**t about Diego just running at his opponent. Listen, crazies, you guys are kind of like, slow it down and recognize what you’re seeing,” Fabia said on The Luke Thomas Show. “He was loaded to go through a flying knee, and in that moment, in the speed of that, he recognized it was definitely going to be unhealthy to do that. And he smothered it, had no damage, and bounced off.

“Like again, if you watch the video on Diego Sanchez’s IGTV, you will see he blocks, evades like it’s Mayweather level. It’s McGregor level. Clearly, why even McGregor, the only one with enough fight IQ to see the power in what was really happening there. Also, the only person to study movement outside of the box of [the] ‘MMA-I-know-everything' established community. This is what is going on here, man.”

file.jpg

Josh Fabia On Another Level

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/coach-joshua-fabia-responds-to-criticism-claims-diego-sanchez-has-mayweather-level-defense/

Last edited:
This man is already an MMA legend. Cut from the same cloth as the goat Ido Portal

I dont like that he says "man" at the end, it really bothers me.

Other than that, i agree with everything, 100%

His defense WAS better...in that he used to brawl, and now throws no offense and just wanders the cage like a stray cat.

How about when he full sprinted towards Michel and ate a jab? Was that a Tiger Cavalcade, like a Street Fighter move?

For a bloke that preaches self-awareness, enlightenment and all kinds of other shit - he seems pretty insecure with the constant defence of his credibility, methods and student.

If you believe you're that damn good and effective then laugh at the naysayers and build a strong case by producing results. Piss weak cunt.

This keeps getting weirder.

This guy is talking like he’s never watched an MMA fight before this one.

Last edited:
Diego was fighting like someone that hadn't trained, didn't know what he was doing and had no coaching.

All of which are likely true.

Mayweather Level? HAHA! Sanchez blocking the Punches with his Head was God Like.

Fabia Bless

Last edited:
Diego is just at such a huge size advantage at 170 and adding this freak to the mix does no favors.

What makes him think he’s even qualified to analyze Floyd’s defense? It’s a such a high level this Fabio dude can’t even comprehend it lol dude has a career in the WWE as a manager for sure

Back