Faber vs Conor WILL happen

Siver would pose a bigger threat in a rematch. Not even joking.

I'm a huge Faber fan going back to his WEC days.

But you are delusional. At this point, Faber is basically Mendes with less one-punch power and less explosive takedowns.

Conor finishes that fight in one to one and a half rounds.

Yep. I love Faber too, but I see it going the same way.

Faber is one win away from a title shot at featherweight?

Has this thread been bumped from 2007?

Chael got a title shot coming off a loss, because he draws fans.

Lesnar got a title shot with virtually no MMA experience.

Randy got a title shot against Timmeh coming off a loss against Chuck.

Gus is getting a title shot coming off a loss against Rumble.

I could go on like this for awhile. The UFC awards title shots the way boxing does - marketability. They've already set the stage for Faber vs Conor with TUF, just need to pull the trigger and make it happen.

if they wanted to go full WWE mode Faber would fight Irish Joe or someone from McGregors camp at the same ppv as Aldo vs McGregor.

Dana is definitely hedging his bet, but I think the Aldo fight will happen. At the very least, Aldo wants that insane payday, and if Conor were to lose to Faber, that payday is drastically cut down.

Fight makes no sense.
Might be a good fight they can hype after Conor works his way back up to being a contender post Aldo.

Doubt they will waste Conor on fighting Faber

if Aldo pulls out then it's Frankie to the rescue

Dana is definitely hedging his bet, but I think the Aldo fight will happen. At the very least, Aldo wants that insane payday, and if Conor were to lose to Faber, that payday is drastically cut down.

Who let you out of the Mayberry? Did Cool Hand Luke forget to close your cage again?

I believe Aldo vs McGregor will definitely go down, it's just that Faber vs McGregor is next, win or lose for Conor, he's likely facing Faber next.

I read Fedor vs. Conor. I liked that idea better...

But you are delusional. At this point, Faber is basically Mendes with less one-punch power and less explosive takedowns.

What you say about Faber is true but he would have finished that choke.

Faber has recently been fighting at 135 and conor is talking about moving to LW. It would be a huge missmatch

Who let you out of the Mayberry? Did Cool Hand Luke forget to close your cage again?

635529939913701325-2054576163_this-is-my-home-gif2.gif

All your forum are belong to Me.

I believe Aldo vs McGregor will definitely go down, it's just that Faber vs McGregor is next, win or lose for Conor, he's likely facing Faber next.

shake_head_no.gif

But with better subs,scrambles and cardio. He would have finished that choke on connor.

They won't waste the hype that this TUF season creates.

635529939913701325-2054576163_this-is-my-home-gif2.gif

All your forum are belong to Me.

shake_head_no.gif

Ahahahahahah
Shit
Lol
Alright
Good gifs

But let's be real... they want to keep Conor safe and get some big money out of him (and Faber) while they can. This is a good way to do that. If they don't do this, they're being dumb.

The interesting thing would be, wtf does Aldo do if McGregor beats him? The UFC hates his ass. They'll probably put him up against Edgar.

Faber has better submissions and overall grappling than Chad. He also has quicker in & out movement, plus he doesn't get hit as much.

You'd have to be delusional to not give him a chance.

I agree that there's a good chance this fight happens.

However if Conor beats Jose, I don't see them giving Urijah the shot before Frankie. They've passed over some contenders before but I think that'd be too much for the UFC.

True. Faber started slowing down towards the end of his WEC run, though he still steamrolled over non-champs. Nowadays, he's competitive but nowhere near being a real contender.

McGoat would murk overrated Faber.

Would be a hell of an upset if Faber won. Would throw everything for a loop.

Back