Faber v Ludwig

KeiranMc

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who won the fight to get noticed most and take most credit for TJ's win, in the cage after the fight?

I say Bang by SD.

Now I need to rewatch this. I recall Faber sitting in the stands, and Bang in the cage, weeping.

Fuck, why did I have to miss the post fight interview!?

The Ludwig/Faber feud is going to tear TAM apart.

It's the accumulated skill over time that won but the skill percentage that helped particularly in this fight was the footwork and striking so whoever contributed. Percentage points. :icon_lol:

you're question will get predictable answers - obv he won via striking so why would you think anyone would credit anyone but ludwig? he is the striking master - faber prob had a lot to do w it too, but given the story, peoples reactions will be obvious

Ludwig had everything to do with that win.

Then how much did Bang have to do with Faber getting dropped and stopped by Renan in the first round?

TJ Dillashaw's mind and body are what had everything to do with that win.

Then how much did Bang have to do with Faber getting dropped and stopped by Renan in the first round?

Faber thinks he knows everything, so he didn't take everything Ludwig has to offer. Hence why the turnover of coaches at TAM is so high. TJ did and look at him. Faber hasn't changed styles in years.

It's been pretty well established that Dillashaw is the one at TAM with the best relationship with Bang, everyone agrees that he's the one who has gotten the most out of training with him. This isn't something that just came out after the Barao fight, it's been known for a long time now.

Faber thinks he knows everything, so he didn't take everything Ludwig has to offer. Hence why the turnover of coaches at TAM is so high. TJ did and look at him. Faber hasn't changed styles in years.
Did Joe think he knew everything too? Don't be so presumptuous.

you're question will get predictable answers - obv he won via striking so why would you think anyone would credit anyone but ludwig? he is the striking master - faber prob had a lot to do w it too, but given the story, peoples reactions will be obvious

The way I look at it, Faber and his team are the ones who got him there but he never would've beaten Barao without Bang. Faber has been getting credit for the success of TAM for years but last night was all about Dillashaw first and Bang second, he deserved every mention he got and every bit of credit Rogan threw his way. It was the culmination of all the work he'd done with TAM since he started there, it really couldn't have gone better for him.

Back