Faber retired and his protege won

What 8 alpha fails tried and one finally eeked out a 48-47 and now they were right all along

Anyone scoring that fight 48-47 is wrong. The fourth round was an obvious 10-8.

Also, while I'd put Cruz ahead in his his feud with Alpha Male, I think it is accurate to say AM are doing alright against him. Faber and Garbrandt are the only two losses on Cruz' record. Also, I'm not sure who all is on team Alpha Male or not, but Cruz hasn't beat eight of them has he? I'm thinking two wins over Faber and two over Benavidez.

Cruz needs to get a protege and retire now and in the future his protege and Cody can fight to the death for honor.

I actually believe two scores were 48-46 as the 4th was a 10-8. Also complete BS giving Dom 2 rounds. Not even sure he won one round tbh.

2 was debatable but 5th for sure. Rd 1 was close but cody edged it

Anyone scoring that fight 48-47 is wrong. The fourth round was an obvious 10-8.

Also, while I'd put Cruz ahead in his his feud with Alpha Male, I think it is accurate to say AM are doing alright against him. Faber and Garbrandt are the only two losses on Cruz' record. Also, I'm not sure who all is on team Alpha Male or not, but Cruz hasn't beat eight of them has he? I'm thinking two wins over Faber and two over Benavidez.

Those are it, TJ was with Elevation when he lost. Its arguable that the 4th round was a 10-7

record is still 2-1 for Cruz vs Alpha Males
How did you come up with that math? Check Cruz' record on Sherdog Fightfinder. He has 3 fights vs Faber and one vs Cody as well as 2 vs Benevidez. That adds up to 5 if my math is right. 3-2 but 2 of those wins are vs natural FlyW.

How did you come up with that math? Check Cruz' record on Sherdog Fightfinder. He has 3 fights vs Faber and one vs Cody as well as 2 vs Benevidez. That adds up to 5 if my math is right. 3-2 but 2 of those wins are vs natural FlyW.
good to know

What 8 alpha fails tried and one finally eeked out a 48-47 and now they were right all along

Eeked? Cruz got his ass beat and clowned, he got absolutely dominated in that fight. Instead of fighting patient and looking for openings he threw dumb shit to get countered all night.

Faber has the greatest chin in all of MMA.

Think about it.

What have you done for me lately applies though, especially to MMA. I bet you Cody's recent beating of Dom with a 10-8 tastes much sweeter than Dom edging out TJ and beating an old Faber in the past.

Lol at tryna hate on Faber. Unless you are a strict height supremacist, he is winning life by just about every conceivable metric. Legendary MMA championship. Retired in great health. Now his close friend and, yes, protege, just accomplished one of the most spectacular championship upsets in MMA history. Plus, he's rich as dick and owns multiple thriving businesses; even you douchebags who conflate pecuniary success with a purpose in life have to admit that Faber is balling.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

He's a proud papa.

Last edited:
Are you serious

Cody def won

But it was such a slow grind fight where a few exchanges made all the difference
Both competitors agreed after the fight how close it was and cody is the one wanting a rematch

And as a friend of urijah I still think the whole squads target practice of cruz is pathetic

Why can't they just leave that dork alone

O wait I know why it's cuz he WAS best

FTFY. They had the target on Cruz because he was the Champion <35>

Back