Faber is about to be on Shark Tank

MitMcl

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
No clue what his business is. Just started watching the show and he was in the intro.

Will he be eye poking the shark? Obviously I have never seen this show.

Marketing the 2015 calendar?

My legit guess is his product has to do with head bands.

Eye-poke goggles?

How to win every fight aside from title fights?

Calendar marketing?

On ABC? Doesn't start til 9 here then.

The preview says him and Dean Cain will be pitching for custom tailored suits company, doesn't say if it their own company though

you KNOW mark cuban knows who faber is (might even know him personally knowing cuban) if he's still on the show, might be funny

The preview says him and Dean Cain will be pitching for custom tailored suits company, doesn't say if it their own company though

Cain must have gotten Faber because Peter Dinklage was busy filming the new season of Game of Thrones.

Sounds like it might be something similar to rent-a-swag.

th

Why admittedly? What's the shame in business?

Shark Tank is a little too... 'put-on' (can't think of the correct word)
Like so many pitches are over dramatic and they go into the pitchers life and shit

I prefer the Canadian version (Dragons Den like the original UK show) because it's more meat and potatoes. Although Kevin O'Leary isn't a Dragon anymore and he was the best part of the show.
He was better/meaner/funnier than he is on Shark Tank

Lolled at referring to Faber as 5'6".

It's a luxury suit business by the way.

Shark Tank is a little too... 'put-on' (can't think of the correct word)
Like so many pitches are over dramatic and they go into the pitchers life and shit

There was a recent episode about a divorced mom making stamp assortments and she came across very animated and so did the editing. I don't say it as a bad thing, but is that along the lines of a fair example?

I prefer the Canadian version (Dragons Den like the original UK show) because it's more meat and potatoes. Although Kevin O'Leary isn't a Dragon anymore and he was the best part of the show.
He was better/meaner/funnier than he is on Shark Tank

The Canadian version is the only one I detest, haha. I love the UK one even though the meat is in the business and the business is the star, but eh, I'd disagree and say Shark Tank is peppered evenly.

This is one of the few shows where I actually prefer the Canadian version as well.

Just seems less edited and more real. I do miss Kevin and Robert though.

As for this episode, it doesn't look like Faber's even going to get to say a word.

Back