F

Taking it like real man. Hespect. Lots if fighters can learn a thing from this guy. War Fabio!

nothing to be ashamed of.

From the first moment this fight was announced, I thought it was a joke fight or something.

All im going to say is there is a very good reason as to why we have weight classes..

Hats off to anyone who doesn't make excuses

Can you blame him? The majority of (popular) Brazilians do make excuses and have the temperament of a 12 year old. Are we not supposed to poke fun at this happening?

THIS! Let's not pretend we are stereotyping or picking on a few isolated incidents. Let's be real and admit to the fact that most Brazilians DO IN FACT make excuses and act like 12 year olds with temper tantrums... Look at Belfort at weigh ins and twitter. He runs around like a child bulllying someone, constantly throat slashing then pointing up to the sky and threatening. Total foolish behaviour.

""I talk to my manager like three times a week. You know I rather spank an American striker. You gotta fight whoever crosses your way. I’ll work so I win. I want to hurt, smash the Americans. I’m ready. If I fight in Brazil, it’s even better."

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/11/3/2...io-maldonado-wants-to-hurt-and-smash-american

PeacefulHealthyFrog.gif

American_Flag_Eagle.jpg

Big Maldonado fan, respect those responses.

"I want to train in the United States now. My boxing is outdated if you compare it to boxers. I will probably go to Colorado or Miami to work on my boxing and wrestling. Maybe I

Has the "dude had 40 pounds of muscle on me" excuse to use and doesn't. Respect

it's like he isn't even thinking about that. it's the loss that bothers him, not the huge jump in weight, or training for a week... Love Fabio and that Andre the Giant like voice. I hope villagers with torches don't chase the poor guy out of town once he gets home...

I had a feeling he was going to be knocked out by Stipe. Even though the fight was too short, I'm glad it happened before he took much damage. Saves him for another "war" with a better suited opponent.

Brawldonado is a fucking boss. Steps up to fight in a larger weight class on short notice, and makes zero excuses when he loses to a bigger man.

I don't usually say this, but I want this guy's autograph.

Lol..blaming his loss oh a horrible performance...saying the only reason he lost is because he had a terrible performance...miocic would beat him even if he had the best performance of his life...brazilians ans their excuses..

Did i do ok?

Has the "dude had 40 pounds of muscle on me" excuse to use and doesn't. Respect

don't forget the "short notice fight", "only 9 weeks after a 3 round slugfest" or "coming off a 45-day medical suspension with 30 days of no contact" excuses.

A true Saint of JUST BLEED God!

Back