F*** You Guys That Said This Fight Wouldn't Live Up To The Hype

Yeah I was wrong. Fuck me. Nick belonged out there. Glad I was wrong

Nick looked extremely out of shape, and for the first time, it was someone else's pressure and body punches that made him gas.

Lawlerbros, we back

I can count on one hand how many times people have intelligently forced the better grappler to stand up instead of retardedly jumping into their guard. Seriously, what's with that? An ego thing? Thinking, "they're so out of it, surely i can grapple to a better position."

Hours ago I made a thread saying Diaz would be a shadow of his former self because of age, ring rust, and lack of enthusiasm and I was 100% right.

Original thread, before it was merged into the 'Whats your reaction if Diaz loses?'

Nick Diaz -
*38 years old (Well past his physical prime).
*Hasn't competed since January 2015 (6 years & 9 Months). This is the worst case of ringrust in UFC history.
*Last win was October 2011 (9 years & 11 months). His next two fights against Condit & GSP weren't impressive performances.
*Reportedly has been 'In the gym' over his years of inactivity, but I know obese people that occasionally go to Planet Fitness.
*No accounts of sparring in training camp, or over the last 6+ years.
*Has been a vegan throughout his inactivity, and yes that is a major factor in terms of muscle density and endurance. Only recently abandoned it for eating meat in his training camp.
*The 'trains for marathons/triathalons' narrative is tired because neither he or Nate ever goes for a finish (in the last 10 years) unless its obvious their opponent is exhausted.
*The interview he gave in spring of last year shows he has severe CTE, or the mental relapses common with people with very long-term weed habits (20+ years), or both.

The absolute best condition Nick will be in the same he was against Anderson Silva, which he (and Silva) basically treated it as a 5-round sparring match in which neither ever went for serious shots or went in for a finish.

And just like that fight, Nick will follow that gameplan and hope for a judges decision, and when he loses he'll bitch and complain the judges were wrong, he clearly should have won the fight. Nick started that PR strategy after his loss to Condit, and then Silva, but then Nate started doing it as well, basically ever conceding a loss.

<LikeReally5>

We're going to see the same shit tonight, unless Lawler finishes him OR beats him so badly by the end of the 5 rounds Diaz claiming he won would be a complete joke.

In before Diaz fans say it was BS and that Diaz would have won in the 5th because of his god tier cardio lol.

Nick was out of shape and his heart isn’t in it anymore.

Robbie was way fresher at the end of both rounds lmao..

Nick was the one who was gassing.

Props to Nick making the walk again. But Robbie the dog came motivated and out fought Nick at his own game.

Nick surprised me with some flashes of greatness though.. after that nervous spinning back kick. Haha.

Much respect to both Warriors.

Last edited:
Great start but the ending was some air being let out

When you combine Nick not trying to continue with not trying to make the weight it's obvious he's on a retirement tour of sorts. Maybe he will get another fun fight in the future.

Tock tan modderfucker!! Too oh nine!!!!

Rock'm Sock'm Robots! I love it.

That was the Main event in my opinion.

Back