F*** YOU Better Call Saul...THIS is the standard to which you are being held accountable to...

Looks like Jimmy ‘s rustled a lot of you.

you people who hate this show hate america.
bunch of commies up in this thread.
tumblr_o5l1guoT9m1uj5p90o1_500.gif

You boring piece of shit nothing ever happens vagabond

@Peteyandjia

nothing EVER happens on your show....nothing.....ever...............................ever.......................................

Point is Better Call Saul can kiss my ass. Boring ass turd

BCS is a better written show than Breaking Bad. I would explain why, but you're an X-files fan so the points would be lost on you.

I don't hate BCS, but it is slow as fuck.
I don't need expliosions or murders, but nothing interesting happens. Watching Jimmy play bingo and try to seduce great grandmothers isn't compelling tv for me.
We're on season 4 now...and what exactly has happened in all that time? Most of this shit could've been told in half a season

BCS is a better written show than Breaking Bad. I would explain why, but you're an X-files fan so the points would be lost on you.

You do know Vince Gilligan was a writer and producer on X Files right?

I don't hate BCS, but it is slow as fuck.
I don't need expliosions or murders, but nothing interesting happens. Watching Jimmy play bingo and try to seduce great grandmothers isn't compelling tv for me.
We're on season 4 now...and what exactly has happened in all that time? Most of this shit could've been told in half a season

exactly

The problem with Saul is the complete lack of Saul

Sorry but fuck Jimmy

@Peteyandjia

nothing EVER happens on your show....nothing.....ever...............................ever.......................................

I tried..gutted through the first season because I thought maybe it was just a little slow, like Breaking Bad's first season. Then I completely lost interest, maybe three episodes into season two.

It's really good dude. Don't know what you're talking about.

Yeah the show is pretty trash

This is such a silly opinion. "The Walking Dead" is trash. "The Big Bang Theory" is trash.

At it's worst, BCS is just a show that isn't for everyone. Objectively, it's great. Well written, well acted, well directed. It's just not some white knuckle Breaking Bad shit that some people expect. That's literally the only complaint I've heard about this show. That it's not Breaking Bad. Well, newsflash, it's not trying to be. Judge it on it's own merits. Saying "nothing happens" is false. Saying it's "boring and shit" is without merit.

This is like arguing with people about an old movie not being bad because it's in black and white. Fuck all you people. You don't know shit.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to bid on this exquisite fedora I saw on Ebay.

This is such a silly opinion. "The Walking Dead" is trash. "The Big Bang Theory" is trash.

At it's worst, BCS is just a show that isn't for everyone. Objectively, it's great. Well written, well acted, well directed. It's just not some white knuckle Breaking Bad shit that some people expect. That's literally the only complaint I've heard about this show. That it's not Breaking Bad. Well, newsflash, it's not trying to be. Judge it on it's own merits. Saying "nothing happens" is false. Saying it's "boring and shit" is without merit.

This is like arguing with people about an old movie not being bad because it's in black and white. Fuck all you people. You don't know shit.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to bid on this exquisite fedora I saw on Ebay.
Lol it is not "objectively great".
It is boring to me, and apparently to a few others as well.
I'm not looking for a Breaking Bad 2.0. That show ran its natural course, and it was actually refreshing to see a show end on its own terms instead of being drawn out for 12 mediocre seasons

I agree that to say it's "horrible" or some other extreme negative adjective is ridiculous. It looks good, and is well acted.
But I find it very slow, with very little pay off, and I'm not interested in a lot of the stories and characters. (Not equal to the amount of time they spend on them)

The whole thing with Chuck and his craziness was just a blackhole of time being wasted away. I didnt find that story interesting, certainly not enough to go on for 3 seasons..and that is primarily what Jimmy and the show revolved around.(his relationship with his brother) I just wasn't interested in his absurd illness.
Too much time wasted in retirement homes.
They have Mike and the Cartel, and they spend the bulk of their time on the most uninteresting part of the story. And to be clear, Im totally good with exploring Jimmy And the lawyer stuff, but overall, ive been not interested with the direction they've taken

Lol it is not "objectively great".
It is boring to me, and apparently to a few others as well.
I'm not looking for a Breaking Bad 2.0. That show ran its natural course, and it was actually refreshing to see a show end on its own terms instead of being drawn out for 12 mediocre seasons

I agree that to say it's "horrible" or some other extreme negative adjective is ridiculous. It looks good, and is well acted.
But I find it very slow, with very little pay off, and I'm not interested in a lot of the stories and characters. (Not equal to the amount of time they spend on them)

The whole thing with Chuck and his craziness was just a blackhole of time being wasted away. I didnt find that story interesting, certainly not enough to go on for 3 seasons..and that is primarily what Jimmy and the show revolved around.(his relationship with his brother) I just wasn't interested in his absurd illness.
Too much time wasted in retirement homes.
They have Mike and the Cartel, and they spend the bulk of their time on the most uninteresting part of the story. And to be clear, Im totally good with exploring Jimmy And the lawyer stuff, but overall, ive been not interested with the direction they've taken

That's a whole lot of subjective stuff. Objectively, it's well put together all around. It's slower burn of a pace, just isn't for everyone. I get it. True story, I don't like "Mad Men". It's boring as shit. However, if I was to criticize it on any technical level, I'd have to resort to my own personal opinion of it's content. Now in fairness, I gave up on Mad Men after 3 seasons, which is what I'm judging it on. It was tight, but just not for me.

That's about the level I judge BCS on. It's tight, but it ain't for everyone.

That's a whole lot of subjective stuff. Objectively, it's well put together all around. It's slower burn of a pace, just isn't for everyone. I get it. True story, I don't like "Mad Men". It's boring as shit. However, if I was to criticize it on any technical level, I'd have to resort to my own personal opinion of it's content. Now in fairness, I gave up on Mad Men after 3 seasons, which is what I'm judging it on. It was tight, but just not for me.

That's about the level I judge BCS on. It's tight, but it ain't for everyone.
Of course there's some subjectivity there, but so is saying "it's great"
There are a ton of tv shows and Hollywood movies with great talent, look good , great cinematography, etc, but are still shit.
TLJ looked great, but i thought it was a terrible movie.
Im most interested in a show's/movie's story. What makes a good or compelling story is subjective. I can say TLJ was technically put together well, but is still a boring, or bad movie.
Same with BCS (Though i dont think BCS is bad, just not special. Ive heard people call it some of the best stuff on t.v.)

I agree that not all shows are for everyone. I also tapped out on Mad Men. But i don't think it's fair to label everyone that isn't into BCS as people who are just looking for explosions, or a continuance of BB. Im not hating on anyone that is enjoying BCS, I am just not seeing the appeal

@Peteyandjia

Yeah, after three seasons of BCS I just rewatched all of Breaking Bad. Not only is it a milquetoast narrative, they’ve totally pussified the character of Saul/Jimmy. WTF

Back