F*** YOU Better Call Saul...THIS is the standard to which you are being held accountable to...

yall crazy. BB is some of the best TV ever made. BCS is amazing too but only makes BB better.

BB yes, BCS no. One was exciting, the other makes me sleepy.

I couldn't make it through the first season. It was sooooo fucking boring. Some here were saying it had amazing writing.

The only time anything ever happens on that show is 1 minute before it ends. 59 minutes of nothing....then Oh shit!

I enjoyed the first season, but yeah it moves too slowly. Ill probably still binge this season if it comes on netflix, but i cant imagine watching every episode live

I enjoy the show, but the Saul scenes can be rather slow. By far the most entertaining moments involve Mike and The Gus/cartel connection. Should have focused much more on them and made Saul the second or third main character imo

I like it. I enjoy binging through slow burning shows.

Breaking bad is the GOAT, better call saul is not even average.

I find it really gripping....love it. Stupid easy to binge watch

Some people don't have the patience for slow burn drama. General public needs explosions and superheros and naked women

Love BCS, one of the best shows on TV.

I'll take it over any corny sitcom, stupid reality show or network drama.

I love BCS. Yes, it's slow. But the point is the character development of Saul, Mike, Nacho and a few more. The point isn't action scenes. The point is amazing characters and compelling drama.

I loved BB but like BCS even more.

I really identify with Jimmy. I’m a lawyer irl and so is my older sister and her husband. I eke out a meager living practicing law at small podunk firm in a rural community. My sister and her husband are big shots practicing corporate law large national firms each making 3x my income.

I’m don’t consider myself a scumbag or do anything unethical, and my relationship with my sister is nowhere near as toxic as the McGill brothers, but there are some parallels there.

damn son, you triggered.

go kick a kitten or puppy, it'll make you feel better.

You boring piece of shit nothing ever happens vagabond

@Peteyandjia

nothing EVER happens on your show....nothing.....ever...............................ever.......................................

Point is Better Call Saul can kiss my ass. Boring ass turd

lmao

Why are you working overtime to let people know you don’t have the same opinion they do? Just state your case and move the fuck on.

Back