"F--- the Mayweathers. There is no peace here kid. Step up or step down" --- Conor McGregor

Who's even left if we exclude Roger and Senior.

More ranting from the man finished by mediocre Nate Diaz and TKO'd by pillow fisted Floyd.

I still laugh at this.... Floyd Mayweather Jr., consensus greatest boxer of the last 30 years, can't even drop a guy who had zero pro boxing matches.

Hilarious and sad.
Hell no, Sweet Pea is above him. Period.

It is what it said it was.
giphy.gif

Lol poor Conor, still holding bitterness in his bum soul after Floyd changed his bum life, I knew his ego will be to big take Floyd's offer

Always interesting how people try to diss Conor.. And talking like him

I guess he changed your bum life too

Thank God you were the first response after that atrocious indignity or I'd have to walk away from this shithole. You give me faith. Thank you
That shit is beyond fucked up. How does something like that even come into fruition?

"There is no peace here. Step or step down." - What does that even mean? Is Conor saying, "I still don't like you Floyd 'cause you easily whooped my ass and made me look like a clown. Step up, and mercilessly destroy me again with your superior striking skills, or step down as champion - since you are the greatest of all time and there is no more reason for you to fight."? That's the only sense I can make out of Conor's words.

Jarl

guess conor wants the snot beaten out of him again.

Fuckin loser loudmouth

it was an embarrassing loss for mcgregor. he had nothing for mayweather. and mayweather carried him on kindness to give the fans a show. but... conor would break that little boxer's ass in the octagon every day.

Lmao at being this stupid.

How about you stop being a racist? I can't believe you think you can get away with it. It'll catch up to you somehow.
People remember the crazy things you've posted and edited. How stupid can you be?

Foot sweeps are so underrated for takedowns. I'm glad to see Conor bringing light to them, along with other greats like Lyoto Machida. I think Floyd, and Conor have a weird relationship. They'll compliment each other, then bash each other. It's hilarious seeing their egos bounce off of each other. lol

it was an embarrassing loss for mcgregor. he had nothing for mayweather. and mayweather carried him on kindness to give the fans a show. but... conor would break that little boxer's ass in the octagon every day.

I think the stand up style of Pretty Boy Floyd (when he was younger, and known to stop fights) vs Notorious would have been epic. 29 year old Floyd vs 29 year old Conor. Both imposing stand up fighters.

Back