"F--- the Mayweathers. There is no peace here kid. Step up or step down" --- Conor McGregor

Conor should be nicer to one of his biggest fans

I know you don't follow Boxing, but you do know Conor is and has always been a massive Floyd fan right? From his obsession with the pull counter, to trying to use the Philly Shell when sparing, to copying Floyds whole "money" persona. Conor IS a big Floyd fan. Its obvious

wtf does he need Floyd's help for? Floyd ever fight a wrestler for 25 minutes whos punching him while hes trying to get up?

Conor isn't going to just stop training Boxing because Khabib is not a Boxer. Conor would learn more from Floyd in a week then he leaned his whole camp for Floyd. Hell, Conors favorite strike is very similar to Floyds pull counter

You guys are funny. Conor is a lot of fun to watch and it saddens me that all these hype jobs we are used to (shit like a possible mayweather fight in the ufc) are all going to go down the drain after Khabib beats Conor and Floyd quietly goes into the night, because nobody wants to fight khabib

Got smacked around like a cheap hoe and tells Mayweather to step up?

McGregor reeks of an uneducated and insecure little man

You don't know Money Mayweather. Welcome to the big leagues, pal.
I probably know about him as well as you and know what makes him Money. It’s constantly associating with famous people, lil wayne, 50 cent, Biebs, Conor etc...

bQDcVGE.gif

Conor Bless

edit -

"i have conquerered both worlds, the world of fighting and world of boxing"

- no defences
- gifted title shots
- finished by notoriously pillow fisted old man mayweather

"floyd will get knocked out by a hook, even if he catches it on his glove"

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Lol poor Conor, still holding bitterness in his bum soul after Floyd changed his bum life, I knew his ego will be to big take Floyd's offer
Tbf why would he train with a defensive boxer to prepare for an offensive grappler?

A rematch would still draw more money than Conor could ever make in MMA. And Floyd would be all too happy to cash another 100 million.

Count me the fuck out. I ignored the unpleasant, cynical farce the first time. I have zero interest in a rerun.

He's still in good shape, plenty of fighters are successful in there 40s and his wrestling is a damn 7.

Lol ok. Plenty of successful fighters in their 40's ... and which of them started training in their 40's?

And now many of the plenty can you name that are in the UFC, maybe 10 tops...

The on it one I can think of is Herschel walker and he only fought two cans

when the grapes hit maximum sour capacity

Floyd needs to put the 4oz gloves on or STFU

Back