"F--- the Mayweathers. There is no peace here kid. Step up or step down" --- Conor McGregor

bQDcVGE.gif

Conor Bless​

Connie should be nice with those who gave him a buttload of moneh for a simple beating.

Conor wanna be friends and train at my gym?
FLOYD+9.jpg
Conor: (serious response). Do they even have trolls in Ireland?

Theatrics or Floyd is just dissing him in public and he saw it for what it was. You swear, they were probably hugging and popping champagne bottles in the back at the end of the fight. Finesse of the century the only people here who actually lost were the dummies that bought the PPV.

wtf does he need Floyd's help for? Floyd ever fight a wrestler for 25 minutes whos punching him while hes trying to get up?

Fuck the mayweathers, except..
his twitter game is slipping

Dude is so thirsty for another sparring session. Too bad it will never happen after Khabib breaks him

Hook line and sinker Mayweather and Conor already planning a payday after khabib mauls McGregor

Live video of TS at his conor circle jerk. Don’t forget the bread kids.

B45250E1-1B2E-4A29-A881-B72144E81BE2.gif

I remember being rude to my father when i was younger too. Conor will regret his words.

Floyd needs to enter the octagon to earn Conor's true respect, he said he would do it, only fair.

{<Mcgoat}

McG's still salty Floyd TKO him with less reach and weight.

Forget about the Mayweathers gentlemen. I am not on good terms with the family, except for Mayweather senior and Roger. I have no problems with these 2 men. Floyd, please please please make me your bitch again so I don't have to fight those MMA guys for scraps. Thank you.

Edited for accuracy.

Here we go...the build up to the most unnecessary rematch for the most ridiculous fight ever.

Conor :eek::eek::eek:s will eat it up.

Last edited:
So an MMA fighter with a 0-0 record in boxing lost to a former world champion and only got around $100 million for his effort? How embarrassing. How could he live with himself after that?

Back