"F--- the Mayweathers. There is no peace here kid. Step up or step down" --- Conor McGregor

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score

Conor McGOAT said:
Fuck the Mayweathers, except Senior and Roger. There is no peace here kid. Step up or step down.

bQDcVGE.gif

Conor Bless

edit -

Last edited:
Translation please. I'm not coked up.
Forget about the Mayweathers gentlemen. I am not on good terms with the family, except for Mayweather senior and Roger. I have no problems with these 2 men. Floyd, engage in fistycuffs with me or be quiet. Thank you.

I actually like that he said this, even though I'm not a Conor fan.

It's always funny to see a figurative olive branch get tossed back in someone's face, especially when it concerns famous people.

No peace here.

PKgumEo.gif

Only war.

Lol poor Conor, still holding bitterness in his bum soul after Floyd changed his bum life, I knew his ego will be to big take Floyd's offer

Conor: “I got mind control over Floyd(Deebo). When he say shut up - I be quiet. But when he leave, I be talking again.”

Senior is gonna go berserk when he finds out his favorite fighter gave him a shout out.

I've been saying Conor is going to call out Floyd on the mic if he beats Khabib. He isn't even thinking about GSP or Nate

Conor responding to being trolled by Mayweather lol. Sounds like me on Sherdog.

Step up or step down... What fucking joke. Hypocrit.

Forget about the Mayweathers gentlemen. I am not on good terms with the family, except for Mayweather senior and Roger. I have no problems with these 2 men. Floyd, engage in fistycuffs with me or be quiet. Thank you.

You have no idea how much of my time is spent translating rap lyrics to proper English.

This poster killed me. Bless u.

Back