F man! It sucks to be Reyes ..

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Rdude92, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Rdude92 Brown Belt

Because of incompetent judging where pressure means more than effective striking now his undefeated record is gone.
    They took the '0' from him. All his hardwork down the drain, he's hard-earned 3 rounds meant nothing. He needs to do something about this post-fight. Judges need to be punished for their bullshit

2. Mortal Wombat Banned Banned

Everyone is saying the same thing including the fighters and Dana but come Monday its business as usual. What really needs to happen is a proper Iceman style mafia hit. They will listen after one goes sleeping scrotumless with the fishes.

3. HHJ Fedor and Khabib Supremacist

Ehh dana used the party line "well i had Reyes winning and all but WHO GIVES A FUCK WE ARENT JUDGES,THE MONEY MAKER WON O YEA"

[​IMG]

4. Sirwastealot Silver Belt

I dont even know about the pressure thing. First 3 rounds reyes was putting more pressure on jon and pushing the pace.

That judging was simply wrong and i rarely use this term, but its a robbery. The fight was close but it wasnt THAT close. 3 - 2.