F--- it. I'm picking CM Punk for the win.

I researched this and apparently people say he's been training for a decade but his colored belt is very low. So he's either really bad at BJJ or he doesn't have that much experience.
I've done a lot of research as well. I'd like to see your references please. Legit... I really would like to see them. I'm compiling all the data I can get a hold of.

I have no references that specifically call for a colored belt... because he refuses belt ceremonies... but there have been things said that elude to his rank.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/12/...-50-of-fighters-are-ok-blue-belts-cm-punk-ufc
Dec. 2014 Cole Miller was training with Punk & said he waz better at JJ than 50% of the UFC... & rated him higher than Blue belt. That was just prior to him signing with Duke Rufus & training MMA from Jan. 2015 to present.

Feb. 2014 Ariel asked Punk who would win if he & Batista rolled in JJ. Punk said that he would beat him & then said he thinks Batista is a purple belt.

We know for a fact he started his JJ training in 1994... though we don't know how extensive his training was throughout the years. He did say that he took an incredible shine to it because he wanted to be able to use that magic on other people & big biker type dudes.

He talked about using JJ the first time on his brother... & they had a falling out shortly after high school so his training had certainly begun back in the day... most likely 1994 or shortly there-after.

He started training with Rener Gracie in 2012. Rener says that “Punk is a sponge when it comes to picking things up in the gym.” & that "he's known to be very fast."

He's now training full time at RufusSport & his JJ coach is Daniel Wanderlay. Duke himself has been Punk's main striking sparring partner because he wanted to make sure he develops properly. (I'm sure Duke is getting paid nicely for it as well.) They've also done live striking scrimages with professional strikers... that Punk refers to as his "ameteur debut."

I've done a lot of research as well. I'd like to see your references please. Legit... I really would like to see them. I'm compiling all the data I can get a hold of.

I have no references that specifically call for a colored belt... because he refuses belt ceremonies... but there have been things said that elude to his rank.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/12/...-50-of-fighters-are-ok-blue-belts-cm-punk-ufc
Dec. 2014 Cole Miller was training with Punk & said he waz better at JJ than 50% of the UFC... & rated him higher than Blue belt. That was just prior to him signing with Duke Rufus & training MMA from Jan. 2015 to present.

Feb. 2014 Ariel asked Punk who would win if he & Batista rolled in JJ. Punk said that he would beat him & then said he thinks Batista is a purple belt.

We know for a fact he started his JJ training in 1994... though we don't know how extensive his training was throughout the years. He did say that he took an incredible shine to it because he wanted to be able to use that magic on other people & big biker type dudes.

He talked about using JJ the first time on his brother... & they had a falling out shortly after high school so his training had certainly begun back in the day... most likely 1994 or shortly there-after.

He started training with Rener Gracie in 2012. Rener says that “Punk is a sponge when it comes to picking things up in the gym.” & that "he's known to be very fast."

He's now training full time at RufusSport & his JJ coach is Daniel Wanderlay. Duke has been Punk's main sparring partner because he wanted to make sure he develops properly. (he waz getting a lot of money for it too I imagine.) They've also done live striking scrimages with professional strikers... that Punk refers to as his "ameteur debut."

Honestly I just went to the link that Cole said he's legit but it was also implying he isnt a blue belt but I'd think if he was training BJ for 10 years he'd be a high level belt unless he wants to surprise Gall

I was a big CM Punk fan in the WWE. He was the last guy I watched before I completely stopped watching.

If he wins, UFC is fixed. He has zero chance except for absolute fluke. He's too old, too inexperienced and in over his head. If he was fighting another guy around his age with his lack of experience then I would favor him because he's getting trained by world class guys. Instead, he's fighting a guy that is 4-0, young, athletic and well rounded. I know UFC wanted to give Punk a challenge but it's stupid for business to give him Gall.

Honestly I just went to the link that Cole said he's legit but it was also implying he isnt a blue belt but I'd think if he was training BJ for 10 years he'd be a high level belt unless he wants to surprise Gall
Yeah, that was by whomever wrote the article & they didn't give any references to their understanding either. I'd say if Cole Miller trained with him & feelz he'z higher than a blue belt that I'd believe him instead of a journalist.

I have a feeling he's hiding his true ability. His wrestling schedule waz pretty intense... so there's no telling how much JJ training he got in throughout the years since 1994... but he's been doing it so long that it's got to be developed. With what people around him are saying... he's pretty skilled & haz a valid chance of kicking some ass in the octogon.

Last edited:
Yes, he accepts his white belt... & I don't even know if he went through a ceremony or what this picture is all about... Maybe just a picture was all it waz.

I'm just telling you what Punk sayz. He sayz he refusez belt ceremonies.

There's several references that speak to Punk being much higher than white belt.

In 2014 Cole Miller said Punk waz better than 50% of the UFC roster at JJ & he reckoned his level to be higher than blue belt.

In 2012 Punk was talking about a purple belt that he could beat at JJ.

In the end, We will see what he's got when he steps into the cage.

What the fuсk is it with you and the letter "z"? This is either a stupid fucking troll thread of you're just painfully unfunny dude. God I'd like to punch you in the face.

GTS+On+cena.gif

I have dumb question, did he hit that GTS?

And what are his rankings in these 2 disciplines? I believe he just got his blue belt in BJJ iirc.

I mean I could spend 5 years beating the sand out of a heavy bag in my garage too, but that wouldn't meant I have 5 years of boxing or kickboxing "experience".

8c2a99973d02bb0e7bfdfba2b010e27c.jpg

What the fuсk is it with you and the letter "z"? This is either a stupid fucking troll thread of you're just painfully unfunny dude. God I'd like to punch you in the face.
Above & ba... low me you miserable f*ck. Your second sentence doezn't even make sense & you're turning me in for a grammar violation? Plus, this izn't my thread. That's 2 mistakes you made while trying to correct me.

200.gif

Haha... I'm sure you're all right & have good qualities n stuff, and I see your Conor Avi... so we both got that in common for 202. Rock on bro... & try to be a little more polite.

He's a millionaire for embarrassing himself in a pair of tights.

40 years old, going against an animal. Fight should not be sanctioned

He's a millionaire for embarrassing himself in a pair of tights.

40 years old, going against an animal. Fight should not be sanctioned
Really? So WWE is all he's got going for him. Would you please tell me what you know about Punks training background?

If you don't know then just follow the hallway to the left... walk out the door & 27 milez to the right is the complaint booth.

If you really would like to know then you can ask me & I'm be happy to share.

Posted at 5:16. TS slammed a 40 on the way home from work. Confirmed

When he first joined the UFC I actually wanted him to do well, but seeing as he will now fight almost 2 years after he was signed, and the fact that he has been allowed to train for that long just makes me want to see him get steamrolled.

Back