F Dana White lets strike

arcadehero

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
seriously Fook Dana white and his lying ass bullshit. He is always trying to angle shit so it makes the fighters look bad. 99% of the fighters r underpaid while Dana the fat baldy made out like a bandit with 400million in the sale.

I don't know the rules/laws of association or union. But all the fighters should pull together and strike for 3 months. That will teach that fat baldy a lesson. He ain't not fooling king ping Mafia leader like he thinks he is. All the fighters need to do is all agree to strike for higher pay and get rid of Dana and I garantee you Dana is gone.

UFC can not operate without fighters. But they sure can operate without that fat baldy. The fighters are worth more than that fatty. Get it straight.

raw

I just logged on, what did he do now?

Honestly i dont think the guys who need the extra money will ever get it,they may get slightly more,perhaps even to what the mmafa want which is 25k/25k min,but if the pay increases it will go to the mcgregors and gsps not the cole millers .But hell you have guys like kennedy who was earning 70k to show and he was saying he would earn more collecting trash.

Forget the strike. Form a fighter's union, then start your own fight promotion company. Sign all the biggest fighters, pay them what they're worth. Put the UFC out of business!

Well, go ahead. We're waiting...

Thank god this wasnt supporting khabib who refuses to fight for like a 3 month period each year cause of ramadan

seriously Fook Dana white and his lying ass bullshit. He is always trying to angle shit so it makes the fighters look bad. 99% of the fighters r underpaid while Dana the fat baldy made out like a bandit with 400million in the sale.

I don't know the rules/laws of association or union. But all the fighters should pull together and strike for 3 months. That will teach that fat baldy a lesson. He ain't not fooling king ping Mafia leader like he thinks he is. All the fighters need to do is all agree to strike for higher pay and get rid of Dana and I garantee you Dana is gone.

UFC can not operate without fighters. But they sure can operate without that fat baldy. The fighters are worth more than that fatty. Get it straight.

Go back to the arcade.

Call him baldy, but he is not fat anymore, so you have to stop that!

dana-white-matt-serra-beach.jpg

Ya u poor ass bitches be keyboard warriors. U do nuttin but type. I'd beat all you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s together in 1 round with 10 KOs

Back