F*CK College.

Yeah I've gotta graduate. There's no choice in the matter. It's Bacherlors. Then Masters. Then my CFY. It's a long route but like you said, the end justifies the means.

I'm on that same road bro. BA in CJ/Psych. is one more year away.

I'm a semester way from my Speech Path BA. I might go finish up a few credits and have a double major with Forensic Psych added to the list but I don't think so. I just wanna get out and goto grad school in the spring so I can get the fuck out of school already...

You think college administration is bad? Wait 'till you get out into the real world and become part of the machine yourself...it's like Kafka. Or Brazil.

I say stay in college as long as you can. Be a perpetual/professional student and get your PHD...

Money. You really are pathetic. Funny but pathetic. Keep the gimmick alive.

Hey i like money .....the guy makes me laugh

the only way I got through college was with weed and beer

Weed was to calm me down to study and the beer was my sleeping aid

this avatar thing might make me kill everyone on this board.

sorry, in advance.

i've had similar experiences with universities. you can make the red tape a bit more bearable if you make contributions to the school. i.e. $$$

if you finance you tuition through a university approved credit union it will be much easier. they want ALL your money, not just the cost of going to school.

my cousin just got a job through his tech school (after he graduated of course). he is making some mad loot. most universities do not offer job placement assistance. they know that thier own diplomas dont mean anything.

yea, I notced that too JIF2U... what's up with that guys?

Speaking of college, I can't wait for the fall semester to start!

I go to a Private College and they'll bend over backwards for you. It's awsome. But my girlfriend goes to a SUNY school and they practically make things hard and complicated to fuck you over.

isn't it fucking funny that colleges are supposed to be the nerve centre of society, teaching us valuable shit that we need to learn on how to be efficient, how to learn how to be at the forefront of all this crap - and they themselves suck at it? Or that you are being taught how to be a manager by a freaking 25 year old who has never had management experience in all his focking life? Or how about that it takes 3 fucking weeks to get back a report that is 2000 words?

FUCK COLLEGE.

- m

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back