F.A.O Calzaghe Haters

Novakaine

White Belt
Reaction score
Where is your god now ?

that is all.
I got slated for saying calzaghe would easilly beat dawson, ontop of that, stating the fact that dawsons last few opponents have been massively over rated.

anybody with boxing knowledge knew pascal would win this.

I have to admit, its pretty funny.

And ill be the first to admit, I fall into the hype.

However, Dawson was wildly overrated on this board. The reality is, and I said it before, he hasnt beaten anyone at 175 with the exception of Adamek. GJ is a tough, rugged fighter but an OLD fighter and Tarver was simply a non-factor at LHW. Dawson hasnt been fighting anybody.

And when watching Dawson fight, he really isnt spectacular. Calzaghe would do what Pascal did but WAY BETTER. Calzaghe whoops Dawson.

I wouldn't call it overhyping if a fighter lost once. But I also think Calzaghe would have been to active for both Pascal and Dawson.

Calzaghe wouldnt just have been too active for both these guys. He'd be TOO GOOD. Calzaghe is just on another level than these guys.

And I am seriously not some Calzaghe nuthugger. His career was handled very poorly and there are some fighters he should've fought but didnt. But he was a great fighter and you cant take that away from him.

Calzaghe would slap the hell out of Dawson.

since i saw pascal have that epic brawl with froch, i knew pascal would be a true contender one day, absolutely no doubt in my mind that pascal was gona win this fight, i even thought he would of knocked him out, but that wasnt to be

I never fell for the hype on Dawson. The first time he fought GJ he lost that fight. He beat GJ the 2nd time but if Glen could do it Joe would whoop his ass.

Where is your god now ?

that is all.
I got slated for saying calzaghe would easilly beat dawson, ontop of that, stating the fact that dawsons last few opponents have been massively over rated.

anybody with boxing knowledge knew pascal would win this.

Are you STILL sucking Calslappy's dick?

Damn, kid, he's retired, move on already.

I fell into the hype as well, a tall, rangy southpaw with an excellent jab

Of course I would picked Dawson over Cal, just as I picked every opponent he's ever fought and he's won all of them

BTW, I dont know where Steward got the Pascal-Jones Jr comparison....WTF!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back