Ezo Momonga, Japanese dwarf flying squirrel

the movie Antichrist by lars von trier
it's this scene

I should investigate this film. Willem Dafoe is in it.

Supposedly, Dafoe requested that more of his scenes in Spider-Man had him wearing his warmask and helmet because he wanted to give more attention to the supercriminal called The Green Goblin. If that is true, then I respect Dafoe even more.

Oh how cute!! they are super cute, hope you won't forget that I'm cute too @Sir Galahad

giphy.gif

Eventually everything in Japan will evolve into hentai animals
God dammit, I was thinking g the same thing. How in the fuck are you always the first reply? I mean, what do you fucking do all day? Nothing?

Rodents do have cute faces with their big black eyes, plus they look so cute when they eat because of their little hands. The only non-cute rodents i can think of are Capybara.

Had to relocate these little fellas not long ago, when I took down a dead tree.

AZI2aUW.jpg

XhPMs5R.jpg

Their mother came by and collected them not long after. Got to see her glide down directly at me, while I carried one to where I was dropping them for her.

cool shit. I had what I thought was a male and was sold as a male, till she got sick after about ten years and I realized she had a pouch. For five years my closet was it’s home and it had free reign of my room at nite. Cool little fuckers

Idk man, toothed testicles are pretty cute in their own fashion.

Eventually everything in Japan will evolve into hentai animals

checkout "asomonkey" on instagram. it's a page dedicated to Japanese Macaques. Kurimatsu is the best - he bullies all the other Macaques & steals their food haha the greediest motherfucker

Back