• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ezo Momonga, Japanese dwarf flying squirrel

Sir Galahad

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
I recently discovered a cutest critter called Ezo Momonga. It's a Japanese dwarf flying squirrel only found in Japan. @Clementine @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

afcce263164eb84df7f7a2169610dd0c.jpg

5e5b9c086306abdabb142248d96e6578.jpg

Eventually everything in Japan will evolve into hentai animals

Had to relocate these little fellas not long ago, when I took down a dead tree.

AZI2aUW.jpg

XhPMs5R.jpg

Their mother came by and collected them not long after. Got to see her glide down directly at me, while I carried one to where I was dropping them for her.

Ezo Momonga carpaccio coming to a Tokyo restaurant near you

Oh how cute!! they are super cute, hope you won't forget that I'm cute too @Sir Galahad

giphy.gif

AZI2aUW.jpg

XhPMs5R.jpg

Their mother came by and collected them not long after. Got to see her glide down directly at me, while I carried one to where I was dropping them for her.
You leave my woman and babies alone!!
upload_2020-1-10_16-11-6.gif

Next hot furry costume imo

AZI2aUW.jpg

XhPMs5R.jpg

Well done sir.

I can go out at night with a red light and see flying squirrel everywhere in these hills. Not quite as cute as these Japanese rascals though.

If you use a regular light they just hide.

AZI2aUW.jpg

XhPMs5R.jpg

I have flying squirrels that live right by my house and they come down for bird seed at night.

holy shit is this how you talk in the mayberry?
aren't you all like 40? why do you talk like children?

Back