Eye pokes and wrist holding

Bazooka1**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not a DC fan really but man losing alotta respect for Jones with his eye pokes and horrible wrist holding.

Are you serious???? That's al you have to say?

and he grabbed the cage too!!!

Jones did grab the glove at one point. It is what it is. The referees don't penalize infractions unless they are repeatedly done. His opponents need to fight fire with fire and do it right back but they don't.

Pretty sure one is allowed to control another's wrists as long as they aren't fish hooking/holding the gloves.

Wrist holding? I don't like Jones, but reach a little harder.

I hate JJ as much as anyone, but wrist holding is allowed. He grabbed the gloves one, Herb warned him and watched him after that.

Let me get this straight so u enjoy a man holding another man's wrists during a fight?

wrist holding is legal and hand control is important part of the clinch

and only 1 eye poke this fight, which might be a new record.

Think you mean fingers inside the gloves.

Leaving his hand on DC's forehead and swinging after putting his hands up were typical Jones behavior.

Boring champion. He looked scared to fight. All he did was neutralize and smother with his large frame.

Yea that evil wrist control lmao should he just not do that?

I don't think there's much more important to a huge portion of grappling than wrist control.

Jones is actually smart enough to exploit the rules to his advantage. I don't know why these guys like DC try and fight clean against him. They should do the same thing right back but they don't. Its their own fault for not cheating.

Boring champion. He looked scared to fight. All he did was neutralize and smother with his large frame.

You are one of the most pathetic haters on Sherdog. It is pitiful really..

eye pokes and wrist holding and butthurting

i think he meant fingers in the gloves which he was warned about on several occasions in the fight.. dc gassed out and jones won but facts are facts he is dirty.

Back