Eye Poke rule and Jon Jones

well there goes jones number 1 set up. plus he's back to chicken leg jones. motherfucker jones is finished.

Well, he's probably out for 2 years. And yes, it will be a problem for him.

That's the one thing I always hated seeing from him. I was hoping someone would punch his fingers and break them so he wouldn't do it anymore.
Chael broke the finger on his feet arms

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/2...-changes-to-mma-scoring-criteria-new-rules-in

The ABC adopted some changes/revisions to the unified rules. 42 athletic commissions voted in favor of them.
Oh good they changed to wording slightly. Originally it read that the fighter needed to move towards his opponent, not just move his arm towards them.

And for all the hate Jones gets, he's hardly the only one who does this. He's just the most visible because he was a champ in the biggest promotion.

He can still have his arms outstretched but his fingers need to be pointed up as opposed out towards his opponents face. SO basically he can use his palm to range his strikes. Either way I guess we will see in 2 years how it affects him when he gets back.

Oh good they changed to wording slightly. Originally it read that the fighter needed to move towards his opponent, not just move his arm towards them.

And for all the hate Jones gets, he's hardly the only one who does this. He's just the most visible because he was a champ in the biggest promotion.
Yep. "moves their arm(s) toward their opponent with an open hand, fingers pointing at the opponent's face/eyes." doesn't matter if they're moving forward or backward.

Jones will find something new to exploit when he comes back im sure.

He can still have his arms outstretched but his fingers need to be pointed up as opposed out towards his opponents face. SO basically he can use his palm to range his strikes. Either way I guess we will see in 2 years how it affects him when he gets back.
lol you really think bones is getting a 2 year suspension? hell be back in 6 months just like yoel. he didnt hire howard jacobs for nothing , jones and his team and masters of evading punishment.

Back