Extremely Awesome double mega super question, need quick answer

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Shoob**, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Shoob**

Shoob** Banned Banned

Hello everyone my predicament is that I have always wanted a punching bag, not one of those free mobility, light ones on the base, but an actual heavy hanging bag. My father, who is extremely protective of his home that I still live in (sucks) won't let me hang it anywhere, I tell him it is fine, and realized that I might be able to hang one on the shed roof. However, if this does not work, I do not know what to do!!! The nearest gym is 40 minutes away, that is extremely arduous to go to since I cannot drive on my own! Please anyone, please tell me all you know about the safety and procedure of how to hang a punching bag! I hope it is 80 pounds at minimal! I want to use it to kick it to harden my shins and I wont use gloves.

Also! if alternative object as a punching bag??? I tried kicking an oak tree in my back yard, but it just left a large painful bump on my shin, It seems like an okay idea to wrap it with a pillow to enhance safety, please enlighten me on this idea also

Thank you are all the best of the best.

2. Consider a Fairtex Pole Bag

3. Shoob**

Shoob** Banned Banned

please kind sir, i have looked on google for what you speak of, but does it hang on a roof, or connect to the ground? if you would be so kind to point me to a link, i would be forever grateful

4. roundkick

roundkick Yellow Belt

you can do either with it. keep kicking that tree too

5. stupidnub

stupidnub White Belt

lol at oak tree. don't you have a little sister you could kick instead?

6. Back

Back White Belt

this is the fairtex pole bag
    Fairtex.com - The Official Fairtex Homepage And Online Store.