Extremely Awesome double mega super question, need quick answer

Shoob**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone my predicament is that I have always wanted a punching bag, not one of those free mobility, light ones on the base, but an actual heavy hanging bag. My father, who is extremely protective of his home that I still live in (sucks) won't let me hang it anywhere, I tell him it is fine, and realized that I might be able to hang one on the shed roof. However, if this does not work, I do not know what to do!!! The nearest gym is 40 minutes away, that is extremely arduous to go to since I cannot drive on my own! Please anyone, please tell me all you know about the safety and procedure of how to hang a punching bag! I hope it is 80 pounds at minimal! I want to use it to kick it to harden my shins and I wont use gloves.

Also! if alternative object as a punching bag??? I tried kicking an oak tree in my back yard, but it just left a large painful bump on my shin, It seems like an okay idea to wrap it with a pillow to enhance safety, please enlighten me on this idea also

Thank you are all the best of the best.

please kind sir, i have looked on google for what you speak of, but does it hang on a roof, or connect to the ground? if you would be so kind to point me to a link, i would be forever grateful

lol at oak tree. don't you have a little sister you could kick instead?

Back