Extreme Couture at Marshalls

888Shogun888

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Just a heads up I was at Marshalls yesterday and I came across 2 Extreme couture shirts. One was the Quinton Jackson sig shirt and the other one was something with skulls (surprise surprise). They were $15 a piece. So for anyone looking to get some cheap gear you might be able to find some at Marshalls or TJ MAx.

And no i did not buy any.

sounds like a good deal from what the original price is. But i'm not really into the grundge/skull look.

Thanks for the heads up. I probably won't get any though even if the one by me has them as I'm not a fan of Affliction and Xtreme Couture.

HAHA. arent all the old white people who shop at Marshalls going to be appalled?

actually im just assuming that, i dont even know who shops at Marshalls as i've never been there myself.

lol you mean affliction? because xtreme couture wouldnt put rampage on any of their gear.

Marshall's is essentially a garage sale so who knows what you can find there. I make a trip through once a month or so to see if I can find anything decent for 75% off of what I would pay at the original store.

I saw a hendo cagefighter shirt at kohls..right next to the tony hawk section.

hahaha shows what the fuck i know huh? lol Its odd that they would have a guy on their clothes that is fighting one of their guys for the belt though. It is an affliction line though, just one done in partnership with randy.

The shirt is one of their older designs, and predates any conflict of interest.

Back