Extreme couponer attacked

That's nothing, absolutely nothing. They used to have a show called extreme couponing. Check out times for some of them range into the hours, like 3-4 hours to check out. I've seen them get 10 full carts of groceries for $12.
I watch a couponer on youtube, not for the couponing but shes an extreme cheapskate and its interesting to watch but she said numerous times that show is fake and you cant get 12 carts for 12. That was all a hoax made up by the show.

This lady often does coupon hauls and its like maybe one cart of stuff but usually even smaller.

Yea its actually a problem in some areas because people walk in the store and walk out with a thousand dollars worth of goods for 5 bucks. A lot of grocery stores have either stopped accepting coupons altogether or limit the number per customer so they can't extreme coupon there anymore. The lady in the video I posted above bought 150 bottles of excedrin for headaches that were $1.99 each but her coupons were for $2.50 so the store actually paid her .51 cents per bottle to take them.
Fake. Fraud.

@Scott Parker 27 here is an example if you want to know how far suburban housewives take couponing. Some of them work 40-60 hours per week getting ready to go on a run. This is not something crazy people do, well they are nuts I wouldn't do it, they get massive amounts of goods for free.

Watch this just for a few minutes if you want to get an idea how fanatical they are.

This show is fake

Last edited:
Well, that fucking cunt assaulted him so I'd say she got off easy.

Does the lady in the video remind you of anyone we used to work with? Fuck the lady in the video is more sane.
I hadn't watched the video until now. She was an extreme coupon nutcase too. And, judging by the video, she purposely threw her drink on the guy. He tried to grab her, and then she hit him. She has absolutely no case. But he is black, so that won't help him at all.

I can understand wanting to. Just yesterday I wanted to beat a ladies ass when her and her friend argued over which card to use, then dug around forever looking for it. Then wasn't happy with the denomination of bills she received in cash back.

That's nothing, absolutely nothing. They used to have a show called extreme couponing. Check out times for some of them range into the hours, like 3-4 hours to check out. I've seen them get 10 full carts of groceries for $12.
I got to get in on this, man!

@Scott Parker 27 here is an example if you want to know how far suburban housewives take couponing. Some of them work 40-60 hours per week getting ready to go on a run. This is not something crazy people do, well they are nuts I wouldn't do it, they get massive amounts of goods for free.

Watch this just for a few minutes if you want to get an idea how fanatical they are.

Holy Shit. That is amazingly demented.

<36>

Actual facts as reported in the video and article -

- Woman intentional spills drink on guy
- Guy moves off camera to confront woman (unknown what actually happens)
- Police are called in. Report small cut on woman's forehead and that she refused medical attention.
- Woman now claims much more serious injuries and is looking for compensation from the store and the man.

Extreme couponing and physical attack in response are just purely speculative.
Not surprised she's seeking compensation. Give her double points coupons.

Holy Shit. That is amazingly demented.

<36>

Fuckin nuts huh. Apparently as some posters pointed out, some of those coupons those ladies are using are counterfeit. There is a counterfeit coupon black market.

Fuckin nuts huh. Apparently as some posters pointed out, some of those coupons those ladies are using are counterfeit. There is a counterfeit coupon black market.

A counterfeit coupon black market???!

madnessorbrilliane.gif

Imagine your life consists of sitting home cutting coupons all day

Literally my dream

She tried to make "the spill" look like an accident, but she did it on purpose. Either way that dude shouldn't have attacked her. She's also embellishing her injuries so she can cash in on the event.

Either way holding up a line like that is inconsiderate as hell. I always thought you could hand the cashier the coupons at the end and they could just scan them. If not and I knew it was going to take that long I would either shop at odd hours, or take the time to tape the coupon (when possible) to the Item I was buying.

edit: After watching the video a second time. You can see the guy walk towards her and then back up right away defending himself. Fuck that bitch, Imo she's just sniffing for a law suit.

Last edited:
Alright, this lady is obviously mentally ill. She held up a grocery store line for what she claims is 20 minutes, meaning probably 30 minutes. She had a coupon scrap book all organized with different products and had no problem inconveniencing everyone else. I wouldn't attack this lady but i can see how someone would.

http://abc13.com/shopping/extreme-couponer-attacked-for-holding-up-line/1655622/

Opinions?
I think she shouldn't be allowed back in the store. Inconvenienced the other customers and threw a drink on the guy.
That dude was big, I'm sure he could have actually hurt her if he wanted to.

A counterfeit coupon black market???!

madnessorbrilliane.gif

It sounds brilliant. Counterfeit currency is too hard to make and pass off, coupons on the other hand can bring you goods and are much easier to fake.

It sounds brilliant. Counterfeit currency is too hard to make and pass off, coupons on the other hand can bring you goods and are much easier to fake.

Just thinking about all those outrageous deals & savings.......mother of god........

joker-money-slide.gif

Its a good way to make some side cash.SWIM was familiar with them. People would buy them off of ebay for quite a bit of scratch. Most of them passed pretty well in the beginning, but stores started catching on and examining them more closely. They dont pass the test much anymore.

Back