Extreme beginner training in Thailand

atticuzz

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

I live in Australia and am looking at heading to Thailand to train in Jan-Feb for 1, possibly two months.

I am wanting to lose weight and improve my technique and conditioning over there, so am wanting to know which camp would be best for very basic beginners, I have only trained Muay Thai for around a month with no sparring yet.

I think over there without all the distrations of work, uni etc I will be able to improve much faster as I will be able to devote myself to training completely for 6 days a week, and no doubt the temp/humidity will speed up weight loss a little aswell.

If I want to train there, Jan-Feb is going to be the only time I can get the time off for the next year or so.

I was thinking either Tiger or Dragon but if any of you guys have any recommendations i'l definately be keen to check them out!!

thanks

So you want to go to Phuket? Search cos there are heaps of threads on this already.

Tiger gets bagged on here alot. Ive never trained there but know a few (3) beginners that have and they found it ok. Dragon and Sinbi get better wraps on here.

Do a search on here and on International Kickboxer forum as its Aussie based and has info as well.

Back