News Extended social distancing until April 30

smooth assassin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I’m just trying to understand, what does this mean exactly? Is everything besides the essentials going to continue to be closed until the 30th?

I would pay attention to what your governor says since they make/set the guidelines for self quarantine. Each state can be different. I don’t think the president is yet to make any self quarantine mandates.

It’s gonna vary locally, but international travel isnt happening until then. Some places aren’t gonna open up until later, but they’re probably not closed up quite yet.

Stay 6 feet away from others. No gathering in groups. No touch butt in the park.

For those of you with gym memberships, should we cancel?

For anyone that has ever tried to cancel a gym membership it's a real pain, they make it very difficult, you have to go in person which is impossible now since the gyms are closed, what do you say Sherbros?

Last edited:
We're gonna have to lower teh Sherdog Bench press standard at this rate... dare I say... 225?

Someone make a poll
What are you talking about.
275 is the minimum untrained bench us real sherbros hit for reps. Are you saying you need to go the gym to bench teh 275?

For anyone that has ever tried to cancel a gym membership it's a real pain, they make it very difficult, you have to go in person which is impossible now since the gyms are closed, what do you say Sherbros?

They probably can't charge you. One of the gyms I go to called and told me they froze my account

Try to call, give them 5 minutes to completely cancel your membership. If they dick around at all call your credit card company and tell them to not allow any more payments as you arent receiving the service. Simple

If you cancel now, no gyms will be in business to go to when everything opens back up.

I’m just trying to understand, what does this mean exactly? Is everything besides the essentials going to continue to be closed until the 30th?
Social distancing is staying at least 6 foot apart from another person and also avoiding large groups.

Only going out to buy groceries don't touch an item unless you are going to buy it and wearing a mask and latex gloves when shopping.

I only pay $16 a month. With my luck they'd jack up the price if I rejoined. Not worth the risk.

Back