Explosive Power/training?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gelocoster

White Belt
Reaction score
all fighters (GSP etc..) do some explosive training things..but idk what diffrence does it makes..so ..if anyone can tell me that would help

Dude please stop posting so many threads just put it all in one thread together i think alot of these threads will get locked.

We already have a thread on rate of force development that's near the top. Read that.

all fighters (GSP etc..) do some explosive training things..but idk what diffrence does it makes..so ..if anyone can tell me that would help
what do you expect? it helps them develop explosive power, as in better at suddenly bursting foward with an attack or whatever.

Dude please stop posting so many threads just put it all in one thread together i think alot of these threads will get locked.

and what should i name that "all in" thread? basically answering it will be a FAQ it self, and thx everyone else for the replay XD

Stop making threads its really starting to get annoying. Read the FAQ

Gelocoster, failure to read the faq in before creating another thread will result in a ban. Nobody is suggesting that all of your answers are in there, only that it's a relevant starting place for your quest for knowledge. Start there and you'll get an understanding of how we recommend you train. On top of that I suggest you ignore ALL fighter highlight vids demonstrating their training. their path is not yours. they have a long career of trying different things to FIND WHAT WORKS FOR THEM, and it's highly unlikely your routine will reflect theirs.

We help those that help themselves in this forum. read the FAQ's, and post more specific questions if you have any after you have read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back