Explosions/bombings at the finish line of Boston Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a feeling that was the case. But, you never know. I'll take my Buzzkillington award now.

The buzzkillington award for derailing "Explosions/bombings at the finish line of Boston Marathon" thread go to.......... RTR ATL! Congratulations!

Only the two explosive devices that detonated were actual bombs. Everything else was not a bomb.

An apartment was searched in Revere but no clear suspects were identified. This was the apartment of the Saudi National, and was done with consent by him.

Doctors are saying the devices had shrapnel like nails and pellets.

Still unclear if this is domestic or foreign in nature.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/15/us/boston-marathon-investigation/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Just heard the Saudi that is being questioned has been chased and stopped a civilian who thought he was behaving suspiciously. Once the bombs went off he run away like most people, so this guy chased him down and tackled him. Then called the authorities. Imagine if this guy tackled down a complete innocent guy just because he looked like a suspect?

Just heard the Saudi that is being questioned has been chased and stopped a civilian who thought he was behaving suspiciously. Once the bombs went off he run away like most people, so this guy chased him down and tackled him. Then called the authorities. Imagine if this guy tackled down a complete innocent guy just because he looked like a suspect?

the idiot probably watched 24 too many times

what is the actually story behind this anyways?

Evidently it's just a guy who was helping an injured lady - one he didn't even know. I guess I can't even be sure if that's the true story, but I know for sure the made up story on the Facebook meme is made up.

Well the British shot the Brazilian electrician a few years back in the London tube because he was running ... to catch the train before the doors closed.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Stalking a supermodel is an exhausting job

He's doing God's work

You're forgetting who was born in April,

bowkc.jpg

Boxxy is no supermodel.

Or is she?
Adriana-Lima--Boxxy.jpeg

Evidently it's just a guy who was helping an injured lady - one he didn't even know. I guess I can't even be sure if that's the true story, but I know for sure the made up story on the Facebook meme is made up.

Seems more likely. Good for him, no matter what. It helps when you get close in like that, for people who are seriously injured and scared.

They running theories about right wing domestic terrorists in Swedish media already. Would be interesting to see the consequences if that was true.

They were doing the same thing on RTE last night as well. Libtards be Libtarding. How amazing none of these people are willing to point out that the recent shootings [Giffords, Sandy Hook and the Theater shooting] have been done by registered Democrats with far left leaning ideologies.

Plane just got grounded at Logan. Not sure what the case. Some security issue. Us airways out of Philly to Boston.

I'm wondering if this is the same person that had his apt checked

Apartment searched, but no suspect yet in Boston Marathon bombings

Though, the article that I've posted earlier stated there was a search warrant and the one on CNN stated there was no search warrant but the person in question gave consent to a search.

I heard he saw him put something in a trash can and then run after the explosion.

So get off the

Dammit, saw a picture on /fit/ where they were helping a guy on wheelchair who had both of his legs blown off... Brutal and horrible, that guy probably loved running and he cant do it anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back