Explosion kills 13 at bar in Rouen, France.

It's like the war room folks get mad when bad things happen and it's not a terrorist.

https://www.rt.com/news/354814-france-rouen-bar-fire/

At least 13 people have died after a fire ravaged and destroyed a bar in Rouen, the capital of the French region of Normandy, a local newspaper reports. Most of the victims were reportedly young people attending a birthday party.

The fire started after midnight at a bar where young people had been gathering to celebrate a private birthday party in the northern city of Rouen, the Paris-Normandie newspaper reports. Firefighters responded to the emergency, and have declared 13 people dead so far.

The fire was allegedly caused by an accidental explosion on site, the publication reports. Authorities expect the death toll to rise, the newspaper added.

Police and fire emergency units were called in at 12:50am local time when the blaze broke out in the basement of the Cuba Libre bar.

It took firefighters some 30 minutes to bring the flames under control. First responders managed to pull out six injured people, all aged 18 to 25. By 3:00am, the fire and rescue operation was complete.

Firefighters discovered thirteen bodies inside. The bodies of the victims were transported to the University Hospital of Rouen, where a psychological team gathered to helpfamilies deal with the crisis.

Eleven witnesses were taken to Rouen Police Hall to be interviewed to determine further details about the incident.

Islam gonna islam

So sad your just celebrating your birthday eating your cake and next thing you knew your friends and family have burned to death and you yourself is permanently dissfigured from third degree burns very depressing.

Just happened to be in the same area as the beheaded priest. Coincidence!

13 dead? That's a lot of damage for some shoddy pipe work.

Hopefully there's a full investigation and full compensation, but it's Yurop so they won't get fuck all in compensation most likely.

Sounds like some horror-movie backstory, birthday candles started something, then it engulfed the ceiling or some shit and trapped those inside in the basement. . .

Was Great White playing at the club?

There was/is a good restaurant in Philly called Cuba Libre. Excellent Mojitos. Chicks dressed like...

th

What a horrible thing to go from a lovely wine & dine to tragedy. Life's precious.

That's terrible. I'd be so filled with rage if one of my loved ones just went to a party and never came home because some asshole didn't maintain the pipes at his business. I'd want to strangle the guy--slowly.

That's terrible. I'd be so filled with rage if one of my loved ones just went to a party and never came home because some asshole didn't maintain the pipes at his business. I'd want to strangle the guy--slowly.

That's the last time they hire Danny boy.

Back