Explosion in German Restaurant (Syrian Refugee Bomb Attack)

We can never pay enough in blood for what we did with the Crusades. Christianity really had a long history of this type of bloodshed. I'm sure the attacker was just a marginalized member of society and does not represent Muslims as a whole. Islam is a religion of peace. Please stop with this Islamophobia before Muslims are slaughtered in the next Holocaust. What we need at this time is a massive increase in immigrants from Muslim nations to prove that your Muslim neighbor next door is nothing to worry about. Please stop this western/Eurocentric bigotry.
You never had a blow job have you

When are we going to hold people who deny this is a problem partially responsible for these incidents? I don't mean legally , but people who keep burying their head in the sand should be criticized by society for being ssomewhat culpable at this point. By ignoring a problem , you've let it grow.

merkel-time-person-of-year-today-151209_5814f6f2c30b9ba9ea6d5e4abecba4ec.today-inline-large.jpg

See a Syrian Refugee has hacked a pregnant woman to death in Germany.

You folks really are clueless, aren't you? There will be little to no uprising or pushback against the muslim/immigrant/refugee communities. The state, media, and educational institutions have done an exemplary job at pacifying the European population. Many have accepted that this is simply a new way of life... an inconvenient side-effect of a diverse society.

Of course when the truly horrific coordinated attacks come, the state will step in and take the "necessary steps" to end the terror. The masses will literally be begging for mass surveillance, religious persecution, the purging of "radicals", etc.

Everything up to this point has been calculated. The New Beginning is inevitable.

Christopher Hitchens why did you have to leave this world so early.
We really need you now.

The more the media tries to cover up attacks like this the scarier the world is becoming

1 Dead asshole killed by his own explosive, good job.

You folks really are clueless, aren't you? There will be little to no uprising or pushback against the muslim/immigrant/refugee communities. The state, media, and educational institutions have done an exemplary job at pacifying the European population. Many have accepted that this is simply a new way of life... an inconvenient side-effect of a diverse society.

Of course when the truly horrific coordinated attacks come, the state will step in and take the "necessary steps" to end the terror. The masses will literally be begging for mass surveillance, religious persecution, the purging of "radicals", etc.

Everything up to this point has been calculated. The New Beginning is inevitable.

i'm not sure if you're trolling but what you say may be true. i have a friend who basically predicted this entire shit storm right after the snowden leaks. he claimed that the masters (as he calls them) planned the leaks to guage public reaction. that would be followed up by mass migration of muslims into europe caused by ongoing turmoil in the middle east. then after years of terrorist attacks a police state would be established in response and the planet would go full blown nwo/1984. i laughed at him at the time and made a tin foil hat joke.

Back